• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Amazing $1 Wedding Decor at Target's Dollar Aisle!

In summary, Cindy found a food chopper and citrus press at Target and Licia found a wreath, invitations, place cards, and a bride hat at the wedding sale.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Check it out! I just happened to be in there yesterday and they have all sorts of cute wedding stuff that you can use at showers. I bought a wreath of white silk flowers that I can cut up and attach to my SA stands, make a corsage with the little wooden spoons etc. Frames, invitations, place cards, a cute bride hat...2 aisles full & all for $1 each!

Wedding Sale!! I'm there!Great Tip!!! I'm heading out tomorrow to the big town (I live in the sticks!) and will drop by Target to see what they have!!

thanks great tip I LOVE TARGET

I was also in the $1 aisle the other day there and saw a food chopper! :eek: I should have bought one just to see what it was like!

I saw the food chopper too. I was thinking about getting one, so that I could compare the two at shows but I didnt. I love targets dollar aisle!!!

Licia

Thanks Cindy!! I will be stopping into Target on my way to the FUNdraisers and Bridal Shows training that I am doing today!!!

Have a Pampered Day!!

I too saw a wannabe food chopper and citrus press, so I bought them and tested them... my 7 year old neice could tell the difference between the PC and the Target ones!!! It definately showed just how great ours are!

I bought a food chopper from Target before I knew PC existed (yeah, I had my head in the ground for a long time) and it was worthless. The collar came off but the guard stayed on and it didn't open to be able to clean out the blades, there was food trapped in there that would not come out, can anyone say eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww? I sell quite a few choppers when I tell that story!

:) I was there yesterday and saw soo many cute things! My sister is getting married July 1st and got her a few things including a sash saying Bride to be! So cute, especially since she already thinks shes a princess!

1. What types of wedding decor can be found in Target's Dollar Aisle?

Target's Dollar Aisle offers a variety of wedding decor items, including candles, vases, table runners, banners, and more. You can also find disposable plates, cups, and utensils in coordinating colors for your wedding reception.

2. Are the wedding decor items in the Dollar Aisle good quality?

Yes, the wedding decor items in Target's Dollar Aisle are made with high-quality materials and are designed to look elegant and stylish. They are also budget-friendly, making them perfect for couples on a tight budget.

3. Can I find items for both indoor and outdoor weddings in the Dollar Aisle?

Absolutely! Target's Dollar Aisle offers a wide range of wedding decor items that can be used for both indoor and outdoor weddings. From fairy lights to paper lanterns, you can find everything you need to decorate your wedding venue.

4. Are the wedding decor items in the Dollar Aisle customizable?

Yes, many of the wedding decor items in Target's Dollar Aisle can be personalized or customized to match your wedding theme or color scheme. You can add your own touches to make your wedding decor unique and special.

5. Can I purchase the wedding decor items in bulk?

Yes, you can purchase multiple wedding decor items from Target's Dollar Aisle in bulk. This is especially great if you have a large wedding guest list and need to decorate a large venue. Plus, buying in bulk can save you even more money!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
  • Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
Replies
Views
PCGINA