• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tangy Pepper Pacen Brie Recipe: Quick, Easy, and Delicious

One other tip about brie. Only buy the domestic brie. If you buy an import it is very gamey. Domestic is best.

I hope that helps everyone...
Kim

poohritz said:
i tried it this weekend and it was great. I have to say the Jalapeño was not that hot. here is a pic of what I did with a half size round of brie, and it was only $3.75 in the deli section of superone foods.
100_0631.jpg
Dave- that looks great!:balloon:

BTW, at the Test Kitchen's Cook class at conference, they gave a tip about jalapenos. They said to cut the stem end off, and then take a SMALL nibble out of the pepper flesh that is around the stem. Some are quite mild :) and they range all the way up to very hot.:eek: That way, you can tell how hot it will be and you can adjust the amount that you put into the recipe. Sounds like you got one that was very mild!

Kelly What a great tip thanks for sharing.

i think the store would frown upon us testing the peppers that way.:D :D just kidding one hint that I have learned is the larger the pepper the milder the pepper. the reasoning behind this is the more area the capsasian has to spread out the milder the pepper.

Good tip Dave, I hadn't heard that before.

--Jenny L

I made this yesterday and my family raved about it. Now, I am not really a brie lover, but I really liked it. I'm going to try the sun-dried tomato/pesto version soon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Get_Pampered
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies