• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Tangerine Ginger Sauce Recipe for Chicken Stir Fry | Easy & Tangy!

In summary, Tangerine Ginger Sauce is a versatile sauce made with tangerine juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, brown sugar, and red pepper flakes. It is gluten-free and can be used as a marinade for chicken, fish, or tofu. After opening, it should be stored in the refrigerator or can be frozen for longer storage. Tangerine Ginger Sauce pairs well with stir-fried vegetables, rice dishes, grilled meats, and can also be used as a dipping sauce for spring rolls or dumplings.
carlajanes
Gold Member
I never really like this sauce as a dessert sauce....toooooo tangy and not really sweet and the ginger...wow!

Well....I was making a chicken stir fry today and thought...hmmmmm....so after I had the chicken and veggies done I added a couple of tablespoons of the Tangerine Ginger Sauce, a few shakes of Soy Sauce and some minced garlic and then cooked long enough for it to glaze the stir fry. I served it with Jasmine rice made in our rice cooker and hubby and I LOVED IT!!!!!!

I learn something new every day :D

I never really cared for it either but I'll have to try this! Thanks!

Sounds yummy; will have to try it. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the tip.

It's great rubbed on grilled fish or chicken that has been sprinkled with spicy tangerine rub.

It is great on top of warm brie!

What are the ingredients in Tangerine Ginger Sauce?

Tangerine Ginger Sauce is made with tangerine juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, brown sugar, and red pepper flakes.

Is Tangerine Ginger Sauce gluten-free?

Yes, Tangerine Ginger Sauce is gluten-free.

Can I use Tangerine Ginger Sauce as a marinade?

Yes, Tangerine Ginger Sauce makes a great marinade for chicken, fish, or tofu. Just marinate for at least 30 minutes before cooking.

How should I store Tangerine Ginger Sauce?

Tangerine Ginger Sauce should be stored in the refrigerator after opening. It can also be frozen for longer storage.

What dishes pair well with Tangerine Ginger Sauce?

Tangerine Ginger Sauce goes well with stir-fried vegetables, rice dishes, and grilled meats. It can also be used as a dipping sauce for spring rolls or dumplings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
cactus_flower
Replies
Views
byrd1956