• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tammy Stanley's Email Today!

In summary, "Tammy Stanley's Email Today!" is a weekly newsletter from Pampered Chef that features new products, recipes, cooking tips, and promotions. Subscribers can easily unsubscribe from the email and sign up to receive it on the Pampered Chef website. They can also customize the content they receive by selecting their preferred topics and product categories in their account settings.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
CHeck it out! She talks all about heading to Toronto for the Canadian PC National conference (You guy's are going to LOVE her!!!) and about keeping your customers.

Tammy Stanley Rocks!

I CAN'T WAIT - SITTING AT THE AIRPORT WAITING FOR MY CONNECTING FLIGHT RIGHT NOW......:love:

She's fantastic! If you aren't scheduled to attend her workshop, do your best to change your schedule.

raebates said:
She's fantastic! If you aren't scheduled to attend her workshop, do your best to change your schedule.

DEFINITELY!!!

So glad I changed one of mine to see her. WELL worth it!

Agreed, she was awesome!

1. What is "Tammy Stanley's Email Today!" about?

"Tammy Stanley's Email Today!" is a regular email newsletter sent out by Pampered Chef featuring new products, recipes, cooking tips, and promotions.

2. How often is "Tammy Stanley's Email Today!" sent out?

"Tammy Stanley's Email Today!" is sent out every week to subscribers who have opted in to receive it.

3. Can I unsubscribe from "Tammy Stanley's Email Today!"?

Yes, you can easily unsubscribe from "Tammy Stanley's Email Today!" by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.

4. How can I sign up to receive "Tammy Stanley's Email Today!"?

You can sign up to receive "Tammy Stanley's Email Today!" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and entering your email address in the designated sign-up form.

5. Can I customize the content I receive in "Tammy Stanley's Email Today!"?

Yes, you can customize the content you receive in "Tammy Stanley's Email Today!" by selecting your preferred topics and product categories in your account settings on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Maggievl
  • buddy5909
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • Mama2bowbaby