1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Tamale Roundabout

1. phoebs

phoebs

I'm hoping someone can help. Several years ago I bought a cookbook from PC and it contained a recipe for Tamale Roundabout. I've since loaned my book out (and never received it back) and my family is dying to have this dish again. Can someone give me the recipe again? I remember it had ground beef, salsa, cornbread, peppers and was cooked in the fluted stone.

Apr 25, 2005
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Tamale Round-About

That recipe is in the Main Dishes Cookbook on page 58!

Apr 25, 2005
  3. chef_leeanne

chef_leeanne Member Silver Member

Apr 25, 2005
  4. i would like the recipe also

Jul 4, 2007
  5. finley1991

finley1991 Veteran Member

Here's the recipe...

Attached Files:

Jul 5, 2007
  6. MomToEli

MomToEli Veteran Member

Colleen, would you check the attachment for a formatting problem? I know 10 cups of flour can't be what I'm reading :eek: There is a symbol in there that is messing things up. Trying to say 1/2 (one half) maybe?

Jul 5, 2007
  7. finley1991

finley1991 Veteran Member

It must not have read the 1/2 and 1/4 measurements properly... it reads 1 1/2 cups flour when I open the attachment so I'm not sure what the problem is. Hope that helps!

Jul 5, 2007
  8. jrstephens

jrstephens Legend Member

It read fine for me. Don't know if it was fixed or not after I just viewed it. It could be whatever program a persons computer is using to open it with.

Jul 5, 2007
  9. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Sandy - I had the same problem - because she used a font I don't have on my Word program......I just highlighted the recipe, and changed the font to Arial, and now it's fine!

Jul 5, 2007
  10. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

32grams of fat per serving, must be yummy awsome;) :)

Jul 5, 2007
  11. itsjustCarla

itsjustCarla Advanced Member

I just got the fluted pan a few days ago...can't wait to try this!!! On my way to the grocery store now!!

12. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Don't know why, but when I first saw the title, I thought Tamale Turn-About. Why would someone try to cook in the TTA? :) Of course, that was at 1:30 this AM when I couldn't sleep.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted