• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Tallying for Large Fundraisers? Here's Some Expert Advice!

In summary, for a large fundraiser cooking show with over 100 people, it is important to set up a designated spot for tallying orders and have guests come up one at a time. It is also helpful to have extra hands from recruits or fundraiser coordinators to help with tallying. For really large fundraisers, it is recommended to have one table leader per table with catalogs, pens, order forms, and calculators provided. The table leaders should arrive early to be instructed on taking orders and collecting payment information. It may also be helpful to have someone else, such as a spouse, handle the tallying while the main person answers guest questions.
pamperedkel
I have a very large fundraiser cooking show coming up in November (100+ people) How will I get through tally time? Any suggestions?

You will just have to set up a designated spot and tell them to please only come up one at a time. At some of my shows I will have people toss order on top of order. It gets to be a mess if you don't make it clear up front. Tell them that you want to take time with each person to answer any questions they may have.

Good luck!!! I hope it's a huge one!!

If you have any recruits under you then you might want to ask them to come along and help out. It can be a great learning experience for them and you get a few extra pairs of hands.

Great idea!!

If you do not have recruits, have the fundraiser coordinators (hosts) help you tally orders. Make sure they know the correct tax rate for your area and whether or not your shipping is taxed, so the orders will be correct when you go to put them into PP. With that many orders any mistakes in the taxing could really set you back a pretty penny

tally for fundraisersFor really large fundraisers. I let the organization know that I will need 1 table leader per table. Each table has catalogs, pens, order forms, specials, prize drawing slips... The organization asks each table leader to provide a calculater for each table. I provide a large "catalog" size envelop. The table leaders are to arrive early and I then instruct them how to take an order, who the check needs to be made to and all charge card information. At the end of the fundraising show, I then let the guests know how to fill out their order form and that they are to give their orders to the table leaders.

My husband usually comes along to these large fundraisers and I then ask the table leaders to turn their envelopes over to him. This way I can be free to answer guest questions.

Hope this helps,

Karen

What is Tally Time for Large Groups?

Tally Time for Large Groups is a feature of our Pampered Chef software that allows you to easily track and organize orders from large groups, such as parties or fundraisers.

How does Tally Time for Large Groups work?

First, you will need to create a Tally Time event in the software and invite participants to place their orders. Then, the software will automatically calculate the total sales and commission for each participant, making it easy for you to manage and track all the orders in one place.

Can I customize the commission rates for Tally Time events?

Yes, you can customize the commission rates for each participant based on your preferences. This feature allows you to incentivize higher sales or adjust the rates for different types of products.

Can I use Tally Time for Large Groups for virtual events?

Yes, Tally Time for Large Groups can be used for both in-person and virtual events. You can share the event link with participants and they can place their orders online, making it convenient for everyone involved.

Is there a limit to the number of participants for Tally Time events?

No, there is no limit to the number of participants for Tally Time events. Our software is designed to handle large groups and make it easy for you to manage and track all the orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cati123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • kdangel518