• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Succeed as a Consultant? Updates and Excitement!

In summary, success as a consultant for Pampered Chef requires dedication, hard work, and a willingness to learn and grow. Staying connected with updates and other consultants can help keep excitement for the business. A successful show for a consultant resulted in 16 orders, 11 of which were placed before the show. To get more bookings, reaching out to people and using social media and word-of-mouth can be effective strategies. For someone starting as a consultant, it is important to stay positive, attend training sessions, and seek help from other consultants. Most importantly, have fun and enjoy the journey of building a business with Pampered Chef.
bearhall04
Well everyone thanks for the kind words and encouragement. :) I had my show for my consultant to night..great success - so far I have 16 orders, 11 of the were before the show...5 at the party. I got one booking for the 7th of November. So I got to get 3 more shows before next Friday when I sign up. I have asked several people, but nothing. I will have to try again and again till I get some dates. :rolleyes:

I am excited and scared all in one. So wish me luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I want to try and work this and be successful... :cool:

Thanks...
Andrea

Hey, Andrea, congratulations!!! .....so the shows you are getting will be for after you sign up, right? You want to line up shows for yourself as the consultant, not to get 4 shows for your recruiter, and then sign up......
that is what you meant, right, for your self...?

Congratulations, and good luck!

Yes, for myself. My consultant let me have the one from my show...I need to do the leg work for the shows from now on.

Congratulations on making the decision to start your new business! :D

Update!!!!
I sign up on Friday. I am excited and apprehensive all in one. Is that possible???? I have one show for sure set. I am going to get 3 more before Friday. I am waiting on reply now and will check on a potential host tomorrow morning. I pray I can get these two booked. I need one more after that. I have to go to the bank tomorrow to deposit the checks from my show - first I am cashing them the guests checks. I hope between the 3 banks to get some leads and maybe a show?!?!? Got aim for something or get nothing. LOL! I am excited can you tell???? I go next Monday to a new consultant training so that should be good. I also want to order a nice shirt I can wear on weekends and possibly at work when I dress down. My goal is to save my PC bucks for NC - I want to go so bad. My first goal is to qualify. Advice on this is welcome - Thanks,
Andrea

1. Will I succeed as a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Success as a consultant for Pampered Chef depends on your dedication, hard work, and willingness to learn and grow. With the right attitude and effort, you can achieve great success in this business.

2. How do I keep up with updates and excitement as a consultant?

As a consultant, you will have access to regular updates and information from Pampered Chef. You can also stay connected with other consultants through social media groups and attend local and national events to stay updated and excited about the business.

3. How was your show for your consultant tonight?

Thank you for asking! My show was a great success. I received 16 orders, 11 of which were placed before the show, and 5 at the party. I also got one booking for a show on November 7th. I am excited about these results and will continue to work hard to achieve even more success.

4. How do you plan to get more bookings before signing up?

I will continue to reach out to people and ask them to host a show for me. I understand that it may take some time and effort, but I am determined to get three more shows before next Friday when I sign up. I will also use social media and word-of-mouth to spread the word about my business and hopefully get some more bookings.

5. Do you have any tips for someone starting as a Pampered Chef consultant?

My main tip would be to stay positive and persistent. It may take some time to build your business and find your rhythm, but don't get discouraged. Also, make sure to attend training sessions and ask for help from other consultants. Lastly, have fun and enjoy the journey of building your business with Pampered Chef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Martha P
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Martha P
  • Barbara Larsen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Erin Bender