• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Host a Show On the Road Without Traveling With My Supplies?

In summary, to book a "Taking My Show on the Road!" event, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and discuss potential dates and locations. It is recommended to book at least 2-3 weeks in advance, but shorter notice may be accommodated depending on availability. You can customize the menu with your consultant and there is a minimum of 10 guests required for the event. The cost varies depending on the menu and number of guests, and your consultant will provide a detailed breakdown and any potential discounts or incentives.
Sonia_J
good morning all.

My husbands cousin agreed to do a show for me - I'm in IL and she's in WI.
So off I go to do my show and spend the weekend with my husbands family. I am SOO excited!
I can't believe everyhing fits in the grate and I can carry it!!
I did have a red tool box that I had my candy-making supplies in that I decided to put all the hand tools in. i love it!
I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Sonia

THat's great! I hope you have a good show! And remember to keep track of all expenses because they're a tax write off since they're business expenses. LEt us know how the show goes! Have a great weekend.

i know you are gone but for anyone doing a show on the road so you dont have to travel with your stuff have your host decide on a recipe (or you pick the recipe) then figure out what tools you need for the demo and have the host call all her friends and see if they are willing to bring a piece for example you need the batter bowl have her call jane and do the reminder phone call and say i was wondering if you would be willing to bring the batter bowl to my show for the presentation. If she says yes then she is more then likely to be on time knowing that you are needing her batter bowl to make the recipe and more then likely to show up also. hope this makes ssense

1. How do I book a "Taking My Show on the Road!" event?

To book a "Taking My Show on the Road!" event, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and discuss potential dates and locations. They will handle all the details and help you plan a successful event.

2. How far in advance should I book my "Taking My Show on the Road!" event?

It is recommended to book your event at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow for proper planning and promotion. However, your consultant may be able to accommodate a shorter notice depending on their availability.

3. Can I choose the menu for my "Taking My Show on the Road!" event?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to customize the menu for your event based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. They will also provide suggestions and recommendations for the most popular and successful menu options.

4. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a "Taking My Show on the Road!" event?

Yes, there is a minimum of 10 guests required for a "Taking My Show on the Road!" event. This ensures that the event is cost-effective for both the host and the consultant.

5. What is the cost of hosting a "Taking My Show on the Road!" event?

The cost of hosting a "Taking My Show on the Road!" event varies depending on the menu and number of guests. Your consultant will provide you with a detailed breakdown of the costs and any potential discounts or incentives that may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies