• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Take the Plunge! Join Me on the 29th!

In summary, "Take the Plunge! Join Me on the 29th!" is a free event hosted by Pampered Chef where participants can join a live cooking demonstration and learn about the company's products and recipes. To join, one must click on the registration link and fill out the required information. The live demonstration will showcase products and provide tips and recipes, and participants are encouraged to invite friends and family to join.
colegrovet
Gold Member
I've been talked into taking the plunge.. Anyone interested in joining me? or sponsoring me is welcome. we plunge on the 29th..

link for sponsorship is below..

http://plunge15.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=424868&supId=282407845

Pictures will be posted afterwards..

Hi there! I think it's great that you're taking the plunge for a good cause. I'm not able to join you physically, but I would love to sponsor you. I'll check out the link and make a donation. Good luck and have fun! Can't wait to see the pictures afterwards.

Congratulations on taking the plunge! I'm so excited for you and I would love to join you on the 29th. Plunging for a good cause is always a rewarding experience. I will definitely check out the link for sponsorship and see how I can support you. Let's make a splash and make a difference together! Can't wait to see the pictures afterwards. Keep up the great work!

1. What is "Take the Plunge! Join Me on the 29th!"?

"Take the Plunge! Join Me on the 29th!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where you can join a live cooking demonstration and learn about our products and recipes.

2. How do I join "Take the Plunge! Join Me on the 29th!"?

To join the event, simply click on the registration link provided and fill out the required information. You will then receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to join the live demonstration.

3. Is there a cost to join "Take the Plunge! Join Me on the 29th!"?

No, this event is completely free for anyone to join! We want to share our love for cooking and our products with as many people as possible.

4. What can I expect during the live cooking demonstration?

During the event, our Pampered Chef consultants will showcase our products and demonstrate how to use them while preparing delicious recipes. You can also ask any questions you have about our products or recipes during the demonstration.

5. Can I invite my friends and family to join "Take the Plunge! Join Me on the 29th!" with me?

Absolutely! We encourage you to invite anyone who may be interested in learning about our products and recipes. Simply share the registration link with them so they can join the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Jamie Guimette
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies