• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Take on Using Fresh Garilic on Pampered Chef Recipies

In summary, most garlic recipes call for one clove, but many people prefer to add two. Fresh garlic has a different flavor than garlic powder and may require some getting used to. To reduce the intensity of the fresh garlic, one can roast it. People also suggest pressing just one "cell" from the head of garlic instead of using the whole head.
bbauman07 said:
I would have to look through my recipe files but I have the recipe if you would like it.

Then you can make restaurant style salads at home.

HMMMM that makes me want to make Applebees chicken oriental salad for dinner. No there are no anchovies in this one.

I would love to have it! Do you know what restaurant it is closest too?

Dont' get me wrong I love garlic but I dont' like it when it's the only thing that I taste!!!

jrstephens said:
I would love to have it! Do you know what restaurant it is closest too?

A local restaurant called Four Season's. It is inside a hotel downtown. It used to be Cauvanaugh's (sp?), then Red Lion, I'm not sure what they are these days. My mom and I used to work there years ago, the recipe is delicious. I will look for it this afternoon and post it on this thread when I find it.

alright I finaly figured out why i dont' like the taste of fresh garlic it burns my mouth....... that is why I don't like it !!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanetM
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • cheftheresa