• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Take Advantage of August Free Cookbooks & Stoneware Deals!

CynthiaYou get 40% off if it is your kit enhancement month,which is i believe your 4 th month after you sign. Then we all have it in April I believe. I called HO we do get 20% off the stones with our discount and then a additional 20% if we use the guest special this month making it a total of 40% off. I called yesturday to make sure , they told me YES. the way to do it is go into PP under personal order, change the order date to 9-1-05 , the guest specials come up your discount comes up on top of it as well , i submitted mine yesturday !! I say it is a good sale and to do
its_me_susan
to take advantage of the August free cookbooks without spending another $50? There are 3 I want to buy, the stoneware one goes away after September (what was the new one coming out?).

Also - I'd like to buy several pieces of stoneware... I do have one 60% host special (one of my party attendees is throwing a party). What would you do? Do I buy them during the sale or wait for the 40% off in the late fall?

Thank you!!!

Susan,
The only way we'd get the free cookbook is with that $50 order. It's cheaper to just buy the cookbook at your 20% off (22% for those who've reached $15,000 in sales) on a personal order.

As for the stoneware, THAT we are able to purchase at the guest discount when we place personal orders. Just enter the item/code # for the individual item numbers on your order. :( Unfortunately, though, as consultants we are NOT able to take advantage of the booking benefit if we hosted a show as a consultant and someone booked from that show. I hope those were the questions you were asking!

Becky I "hosted a show" BEFORE I became a consultant and someone booked from that show..... can I use it in that situation???

My director had said I could. Now I'm worried. :(

Thanks for the info on the cookbook! I will go order them now. :)

its_me_susan said:
Becky I "hosted a show" BEFORE I became a consultant and someone booked from that show..... can I use it in that situation???

My director had said I could. Now I'm worried. :(

Thanks for the info on the cookbook! I will go order them now. :)
I'm not Becky but I have your answer.

Sorry, you do not get the past host benefit once you become a consultant even if you qualified for it before signing. The good news is that you can hold as many shows a month as you want with you as host and get the benefit that way AND you get the <b>paycheck</b>!!

In regards to your question about Stoneware Sep. SpecialHey I just wanted to let you know that you can get the September Guest special as much as you want on a personal order at 40% off instead of the 20%!! Why because it is a personal order in pampered chef and we get 20% of personal orders, then you order the guest special which is 20R% off and thats a total of 40%!! So I ordered, just last night all the rest of my stoneware that I needed to finish my collection. That way in September (my 4th month) I can have more spending power for my kit enhancement!! LOL But remeber you have to enter Sep1 or any September date to get the guest special to show up in your personal order!! I sent it in last night and it is being processed as we speak. I hope this helps!!
Cynthia

Also - I'd like to buy several pieces of stoneware... I do have one 60% host special (one of my party attendees is throwing a party). What would you do? Do I buy them during the sale or wait for the 40% off in the late fall?

How would we get 40% off in the late fall?

its_me_susan said:
to take advantage of the August free cookbooks without spending another $50? There are 3 I want to buy, the stoneware one goes away after September (what was the new one coming out?).

Thank you!!!

How do we get 40% off in the fall?

you get 40% off if it isyour kit enhancement month,which is i believe your 4 th month after you sign. Then we all have it in April I believe. I called HO we do get 20% off the stones with our discount and then a additional 20% if we use the guest special this month making it a total of 40% off. I called yesturday to make sure , they told me YES. the way to do it is go into PP under personal order, change the order date to 9-1-05 , the guest specials come up your discount comes up on top of it as well , i submitted mine yesturday !! I say it is a good sale and to do it so that way come kit enhancement month you can spend your $ on other things !! :)

What cookbooks are included in the August free cookbook deal?

The August free cookbook deal includes the "Quick & Easy Weeknight Meals" and "Summer Entertaining" cookbooks.

How can I take advantage of the free stoneware deal in August?

To take advantage of the free stoneware deal in August, simply purchase $75 or more in Pampered Chef products and add the free stoneware item to your cart at checkout.

What are the benefits of using stoneware in cooking?

Stoneware provides even heat distribution for perfectly cooked meals, is naturally non-stick, and can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill.

Can I choose which free stoneware item I receive?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of stoneware items including a Large Bar Pan, Medium Bar Pan, and Rectangular Baker.

Is the free cookbook and stoneware deal available in all countries?

No, this deal is only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
  • dancedivine