• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grab a Flyer: Get Hosts/Customers to Take Your #!

In summary, to get people to take your flyers, you can place them in high-traffic areas or hand them out at events. To attract hosts and customers, include eye-catching visuals, a clear call to action, and information about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. To make your flyers stand out, use colorful designs, personal branding, and high-quality paper. To track success, use unique promo codes or URLs and ask customers how they found you. Digital flyers can be used, but physical flyers can still be effective for those not as active online.
varga11
Does anyone have an informational flyer that has a place to tear off your phone number so potential host/customers can take it with them?

I know that the new vendor Merrill has a great looking one that is like a poster and has everything on it except your personal information which you then print on them I am going to order them very soon, they look like they will be a great eye catcher.

If you have access to Microsoft Publisher, you can make tear-off flyers with that. Trish

FlyersI just "discovered" an idea that I have tried. I get a little envelope that I attach to the bottom of my flyer that has my business cards in it. I just lick the envelope and stick it to the bottom of my flier so the rest of the envelope hangs off the bottom of the paper. I also staple the envelope's flap to the paper so it will not come off. I write a little note on the bottom that says to take a business card if you want. Or maybe you could paste a business card on the front of the envelope.

i found this one here

Attachments

• grocery store.doc
    79 KB · Views: 642
I made this in Microsoft Publisher. I thought it might help some of you with a tear-off flyer. Trish

Attachments

• Another Grocery Store Flyera.pub
    304 KB · Views: 627

1. How do I get people to take my flyers?

To get people to take your flyers, you can try placing them in high-traffic areas such as community bulletin boards, local businesses, or door-to-door mailboxes. You can also hand them out at events or gatherings where your target audience is likely to be present.

2. What should I include on the flyers to attract hosts and customers?

Make sure your flyers include eye-catching visuals, a clear call to action, and information about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also include special deals or discounts for those who book a party or make a purchase through your flyer.

3. How can I make my flyers stand out from others?

Consider using colorful and creative designs, incorporating your own personal branding, and using high-quality paper or cardstock. You can also add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or signature on each flyer.

4. How can I track the success of my flyers?

One way to track the success of your flyers is to include a unique promo code or URL that customers can use when booking a party or making a purchase. You can also ask new customers how they heard about you or keep track of how many flyers you distribute and how many result in leads or sales.

5. Can I use digital flyers instead of physical ones?

Yes, you can use digital flyers by sharing them on social media, through email, or on your website. This can be a more cost-effective and eco-friendly option. However, physical flyers can still be effective in reaching those who may not be as active online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kylev