1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Take a number

1. varga11

varga11 Novice Member

Does anyone have an informational flyer that has a place to tear off your phone number so potential host/customers can take it with them?

Feb 9, 2006
  2. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

I know that the new vendor Merrill has a great looking one that is like a poster and has everything on it except your personal information which you then print on them I am going to order them very soon, they look like they will be a great eye catcher.

Feb 9, 2006
  3. Trish1953

Trish1953 Member Silver Member

If you have access to Microsoft Publisher, you can make tear-off flyers with that. Trish

Feb 9, 2006
  4. KathyG

KathyG Novice Member

Flyers

I just "discovered" an idea that I have tried. I get a little envelope that I attach to the bottom of my flyer that has my business cards in it. I just lick the envelope and stick it to the bottom of my flier so the rest of the envelope hangs off the bottom of the paper. I also staple the envelope's flap to the paper so it will not come off. I write a little note on the bottom that says to take a business card if you want. Or maybe you could paste a business card on the front of the envelope.

Feb 9, 2006
  5. ckmom002

ckmom002 Member

i found this one here

Attached Files:

Feb 10, 2006
  6. Trish1953

Trish1953 Member Silver Member

I made this in Microsoft Publisher. I thought it might help some of you with a tear-off flyer. Trish

Attached Files:

Feb 10, 2006
Have something to add?