• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Take a number

varga11

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2006
Does anyone have an informational flyer that has a place to tear off your phone number so potential host/customers can take it with them?

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
I know that the new vendor Merrill has a great looking one that is like a poster and has everything on it except your personal information which you then print on them I am going to order them very soon, they look like they will be a great eye catcher.

Trish1953

Silver Member
Nov 11, 2005
If you have access to Microsoft Publisher, you can make tear-off flyers with that. Trish

KathyG

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2005
Flyers

I just "discovered" an idea that I have tried. I get a little envelope that I attach to the bottom of my flyer that has my business cards in it. I just lick the envelope and stick it to the bottom of my flier so the rest of the envelope hangs off the bottom of the paper. I also staple the envelope's flap to the paper so it will not come off. I write a little note on the bottom that says to take a business card if you want. Or maybe you could paste a business card on the front of the envelope.

Trish1953

Silver Member
Nov 11, 2005
I made this in Microsoft Publisher. I thought it might help some of you with a tear-off flyer. Trish

Attachments

• Another Grocery Store Flyera.pub
    304 KB · Views: 507