• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Scam: HO Shuts Down Unofficial Seller on Geocities

In summary, "Take a Look at This......" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides exclusive deals and products to customers. These deals change frequently and can be accessed by logging into a Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Take a Look at This......" tab. Participation in the program is not limited to consultants and the deals and products change every 1-2 weeks. While the deals cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, they still offer great savings on popular Pampered Chef products.
mrssyvo
Take a look at this link. I think this is someone who was selling PC products but was not a consultant, I am finally glad HO caught up to them and shut them down. I am not quite sure what their deal was, but it was obvious it was not legit. http://www.geocities.com/pampered_chef47250/

i saw one kind of like that a couple months ago. they was really putting PC down and telling everyone to not buy the products and have shows because their website was shut down. If they are that upset why not become a consultant get a legal website and still sell the product? :confused: :p

Class? Who you?"Greed and insecurity?" Who are they kidding! They're basically stealing from us - the legitimate consultants - and we DO NOT make millions a month! A little class? Give me a break! The sad thing is, I'm sure they're are plenty of people like this lurking around on the internet.

~Erin

BTW...if you DO make millions a month, email me. We need to talk :)

What is "Take a Look at This......"?

"Take a Look at This......" is a Pampered Chef program that offers exclusive deals and products to our customers. These deals change frequently, so make sure to check back often!

How do I access "Take a Look at This......"?

You can access "Take a Look at This......" by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Take a Look at This......" tab. If you do not have an account, you can create one for free on our website.

Do I have to be a consultant to participate in "Take a Look at This......"?

No, "Take a Look at This......" is available to all Pampered Chef customers. You do not need to be a consultant to access the deals and products.

How often do the deals and products change in "Take a Look at This......"?

The deals and products in "Take a Look at This......" change frequently, usually every 1-2 weeks. Make sure to check back often so you don't miss out on any great deals!

Can I combine "Take a Look at This......" deals with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Take a Look at This......" deals cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of these exclusive deals to save on your favorite Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jchesley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Carissidy
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
raebates