• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order the Must-Have Album: Recruiting Binder & Inserts | Get Yours Now!

In summary, the Order the Must-Have Album is a comprehensive resource for successful recruiting, including a binder with tips, scripts, and training materials, as well as customizable inserts to track and organize your efforts. It is a valuable tool for expanding your business and increasing sales and income. The album can be customized to fit your specific needs and can be purchased through your Pampered Chef consultant or the official website. It comes with everything you need to start recruiting right away, but you may want to have additional office supplies on hand for note-taking and organization.
pamperedchristine
Gold Member
I am looking to order this album - and everyone says it's on the supply order form. I've looked, but can't find it! The closest thing to it is the Recruiting Album Binder (5.00 - which I think is just an empty binder?) and Recruiting Album Inserts (which I have the sneaking suspicion are just blank clear insert pages).

Can someone help me out of my dilemna? I've looked, I swear!

That's it! The inserts are the "closer look" pages. You don't NEED the binder (you could use any binder or your recipe for success binder) but it is a black padded 3 ring binder with The Pampered Chef embossed on the cover - very nice and professional.

Thank you so much, I would have really assumed those inserts were blank :)

Thank you!!

What is included in the Order the Must-Have Album?

The Order the Must-Have Album includes a recruiting binder and inserts. The binder contains all the necessary materials for successful recruiting, including tips, scripts, and training materials. The inserts are designed to help you organize and track your recruiting efforts.

How can the Order the Must-Have Album benefit my business?

The Order the Must-Have Album is a valuable tool for growing your business through recruiting. It provides you with all the resources and guidance you need to effectively and efficiently recruit new team members. With the help of the album, you can expand your team and increase your sales and income.

Is the Order the Must-Have Album customizable?

Yes, the Order the Must-Have Album is customizable. It comes with blank templates and customizable inserts, so you can tailor the materials to fit your specific needs and preferences. You can also add your own branding and personal touches to make it truly unique to your business.

Do I need any additional materials to use the Order the Must-Have Album?

No, the Order the Must-Have Album comes with everything you need to start recruiting right away. However, you may also want to have pens, highlighters, and other office supplies on hand to help you stay organized and make notes as you go through the materials.

How can I purchase the Order the Must-Have Album?

You can purchase the Order the Must-Have Album through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the official Pampered Chef website. Simply add the album to your cart and complete the checkout process. It will be shipped directly to your desired location for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies