• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Testing Recipes: How Will Grandma's Pie Turn Out?

In summary, Pampered Chef has a rigorous testing process for all of their recipes, with multiple rounds of testing by professional chefs and home cooks. While adjustments can be made to tested recipes, it may affect the final outcome. Each recipe includes a difficulty level indicator and detailed instructions to help determine if it is suitable for one's skill level. Unfortunately, there is no option to test a recipe before purchasing ingredients, but there is a satisfaction guarantee. To ensure consistent results for different cooks, Pampered Chef uses different types and brands of ingredients and provides detailed instructions for the cooking process.
heat123
Silver Member
We have a meeting tonight to test the new recipes and I was wondering since we only have 6-8 people who attend, can I make these in the regular size muffin pan (12 of them) or what about making it into a whole pie? My grandma loves pies! How would they come out? TIA!

heat123 said:
We have a meeting tonight to test the new recipes and I was wondering since we only have 6-8 people who attend, can I make these in the regular size muffin pan (12 of them) or what about making it into a whole pie? My grandma loves pies! How would they come out? TIA!

My personal opinion....I would have NO problem eating 3 or 4 or 5 of those babies....;)

I would think the muffin pan would make cute mini pies! But...no reason you can't make them in the MMP and everyone can have 2-3 of them, that's what we did! I didn't have ANY to bring home, and we only had 8 people there!

BTW- Don't you have to make them, like NOW?!! lol

When is your meeting??

7pm! I was just going over the ingredients and getting everything ready to start! :)

yeah you can totally make them in the mmp because its very easy to eat 4...5....9 all by yourself while you are cooking them. :blushing:

after that - you will only have a few to take to your actual party :D

1. How do I know if a recipe is properly tested?

At Pampered Chef, we have a rigorous testing process for all of our recipes. Each recipe goes through multiple rounds of testing by our team of professional chefs and home cooks to ensure that it is accurate, easy to follow, and produces delicious results every time.

2. Can I make adjustments to a tested recipe?

While our tested recipes have been carefully crafted to produce the best possible results, we understand that personal preferences and dietary restrictions may require adjustments. We encourage our customers to make modifications as needed, but keep in mind that it may affect the final outcome of the dish.

3. How can I tell if a recipe is suitable for my skill level?

Each of our recipes includes a difficulty level indicator, ranging from easy to advanced. This can help you determine if a recipe is suitable for your skill level and experience in the kitchen. We also provide detailed instructions and tips to make the cooking process as easy as possible.

4. Can I test a recipe before purchasing ingredients?

Unfortunately, we do not offer the option to test a recipe before purchasing ingredients. However, we stand behind our recipes and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the results, please contact us for assistance.

5. How do you ensure that recipes will turn out the same for everyone?

Our testing process includes using different types and brands of ingredients to ensure that the recipe will turn out consistently for different cooks. We also provide detailed instructions and tips to ensure that the cooking process is the same for everyone, regardless of their kitchen equipment or experience level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • chef131doreen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JWorks