• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Burrito or Enchilada? Choosing the Ultimate Mexican Dish for Your Bunco Night!

In summary, the taco ring is yummy, but the enchilada ring doesn't suit my taste. I am going to make the family burrito with the ground chicken and turkey burger.
heat123
Silver Member
I am having bunco at my house and wanted to do a mexican theme. I will make the family size burrito (yum) and cannot decide on the taco or the enchilada ring? I haven't tried either of them so I was needing some opinions!

thanks! :)

I have made the Taco ring and looked at the Enchilada ring. I have to say that the Taco ring is Yummy Yummy!! The Enchilada ring doesn't fit my taste personally and it sounds a little more detailed than the Taco ring is.

Is your bunco a show or your regular group? If it is your regular group and you're already doing the Family Burrito I would go for the Taco ring because it is just as simple to put together and you would have chicken and beef covered.

Just my $0.02

hmm good point!it's a regular bunco gathering with my friends and they like both beef and chicken! Thanks your helping me make my decision easy! :p

Too bad I won't be able to eat the taco ring since I don't eat red meat! I guess I will have to make it for my family and use turkey burger instead!

I have had both. The taco is so easy and my whole family loves it. I've also made the enchilada, and it smelled so good while it was baking. It tasted ok, but not like it smelled. If I had to rate them on a scale of 1-5 (5 being the best), the taco would get a 5 and the enchilada would get a 3.

heat123 said:
it's a regular bunco gathering with my friends and they like both beef and chicken! Thanks your helping me make my decision easy! :p

Too bad I won't be able to eat the taco ring since I don't eat red meat! I guess I will have to make it for my family and use turkey burger instead!

I use ground chicken a lot in place of hamburger. My family never complains and actually prefers it in some things. I have a Kitchen Aide mixer and I bought the grinder attachment for it. I grind up boneless skinless chicken breasts all the time.

good to know!...about the rating! I am also planning on making the two at an actual bunco show this weekend! I wonder if I should skip the chicken enchilada to do the family burrito for them as well? That was really good, we had it last night! :D

What is a Taco Vs. Enchilada Ring?

A Taco Vs. Enchilada Ring is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that combines the flavors of a taco and an enchilada in a unique and delicious way. It is made by arranging crescent roll dough in a ring shape and filling it with taco meat, cheese, and enchilada sauce.

What ingredients do I need to make a Taco Vs. Enchilada Ring?

The ingredients for a Taco Vs. Enchilada Ring include crescent roll dough, ground beef or turkey, taco seasoning, shredded cheese, enchilada sauce, and any optional toppings such as diced tomatoes, onions, or olives.

How do I assemble and bake a Taco Vs. Enchilada Ring?

To assemble and bake a Taco Vs. Enchilada Ring, preheat your oven to 375°F. Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into triangles. Arrange the triangles in a circle on a baking sheet, overlapping the edges to create a ring shape. Brown ground beef or turkey in a skillet and add taco seasoning. Place the taco meat in the center of the ring and top with shredded cheese. Drizzle enchilada sauce over the cheese and fold the pointed ends of the triangles over the filling. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.

Can I make a Taco Vs. Enchilada Ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare a Taco Vs. Enchilada Ring ahead of time by assembling the ring and refrigerating it until ready to bake. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the ring is chilled.

What are some variations I can make to a Taco Vs. Enchilada Ring?

There are many variations you can make to a Taco Vs. Enchilada Ring to customize it to your taste. You can use different types of meat such as chicken or pork, or make it vegetarian with black beans and veggies. You can also experiment with different types of cheese, toppings, and sauces to create your own unique flavor combinations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • SusanBP0129
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies