• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taco Ring Recipe Desperately Needed!

In summary, a Taco Ring is a convenient and unique dish that combines all the flavors of a traditional taco. It is made by filling a ring of crescent dough with seasoned ground beef, cheese, and toppings of your choice. It can be served as a main dish or appetizer. To make a Taco Ring, brown ground beef with taco seasoning, lay out crescent dough in a ring shape, add the filling, and bake until golden brown. You can also substitute the ground beef with other proteins or use shredded meat as a filling. The Taco Ring can be made ahead of time and topped with your desired toppings before serving. Some popular topping options include lettuce, tomatoes, olives, avocado, salsa, sour cream, and cilantro
Jfoster
Can anyone give me a copy of the Taco Ring recipe? I have had a request and cannot find it anywhere!!! Please help!

Jamie ~ I sent it via e-mail.

Good Luck! Lee Anne

Attachments

• TACO RING.doc
    21 KB · Views: 952
??Do you have a picture? I am a visual person!

Emily- I don't have a picture ~but~ it is pictured in the All The Best cookbook. It is very pretty especially if you cut the bell pepper fill it with salsa and put in the center of the ring. I always use the Lift 'N Serve and transfer to the Round Platter.

Lee Anne
[email protected]

Thanks!!!Thank you so much!!

What is a Taco Ring?

A Taco Ring is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that combines all the flavors of a traditional taco in a convenient and unique form. It consists of a ring of crescent dough filled with seasoned ground beef, cheese, and toppings of your choice. It can be served as a main dish or as a crowd-pleasing appetizer.

How do I make a Taco Ring?

Making a Taco Ring is simple and only requires a few ingredients. Start by browning ground beef in a skillet and seasoning it with taco seasoning. Lay out crescent dough triangles in a circle on a baking sheet, overlapping the edges to create a ring. Add the seasoned ground beef and shredded cheese on top of the dough, then fold the edges of the dough over the filling. Bake in the oven until the dough is golden brown. Once done, top with your favorite taco toppings and serve.

What can I use instead of ground beef?

While ground beef is the traditional choice for a Taco Ring, you can easily substitute it with ground turkey, chicken, or even tofu for a vegetarian option. You can also use shredded chicken or beef as a filling. Get creative and customize the filling to your liking.

Can I make a Taco Ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can make a Taco Ring ahead of time. You can prepare the filling and refrigerate it, then assemble and bake the ring when you're ready to serve. You can also fully bake the ring and reheat it in the oven before serving. Just make sure to add the toppings right before serving for maximum freshness.

What are some topping ideas for a Taco Ring?

The possibilities for toppings on a Taco Ring are endless. Some popular options include shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sliced olives, diced avocado, salsa, sour cream, and cilantro. You can also add some crushed tortilla chips for added crunch. Get creative and use your favorite taco toppings to customize your Taco Ring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
yourpcgal
  • TwinMama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • SandyG
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies