• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Mini Taco Cup Recipe?

or in the newsletter.Thanks for the heads up!I'm not sure where it 'originated' from I just have a folder of recipes and in it are subfolders by product. I clicked on the MMP recipes and it was on the second page. Boy now wasn't that helpful? Not! Sorry :oI've tried this recipe before. I usually use 2 cups of beef, 2 cups of water, 1 tsp. of garlic powder, and a tsp. of onion powder. I also add some black pepper, salt, and onion powder to the beef. I simmer it for about an hour and then let it cool. I then put it in a food processor and blend it until it's a smooth
tabnat80
Gold Member
Hey fellow cheffers. I was hoping someone on here would have a recipe that was for mini taco cups. I know i've had these before. Not sure if they are pc or not. I just remember they were in the mini muffin cups or something like phyllo cups. I have a bunco meeting tonight and would love to take these to celebrate an early Cinco De Mayo and the fact that I loooove Mexican food.

You could use the cups from the Spicy Shrimp Cheviche Cups and fill them with taco filling.

Athens mini fillio shells comes as a set of 15 at the supermarket. Or just use frozen fillio dough and roll out and bake in the mini muffin pan.

I dont have a recipe, but I would recommend browning the beef, drain, season with taco seasoning (I used Old El Paso mild) and add a bit of water. You could top with grated cheese and tomatos. Sounds delisH!

wadesgirl said:
You could use the cups from the Spicy Shrimp Cheviche Cups and fill them with taco filling.

That's what I do...

Southwestern Seasoning with meat, taco cheese on top, sour cream on the side...

That sounds like a great recipe! I'll have to try that sometime.

I also took the scoops tortilla chips and did the jerk chicken tacos on the scoops. Made them really fun and easy to eat and you got the same portion in each instead of getting too little or too much on a regular chip. Might be something easy to do.

Thanks for the great ideas.

Years ago when I first did PC, I demonstrated a recipe using the MMP (the old shiny aluminum one!) and used buttermilk biscuits pressed into the cups. Filling was ground beef, seasoning, shredded cheese...

Sorry I just got on here and saw this request and I know it's not in time for you for tonight. However you'll have it for another time :)

TACO APPETIZERS

1 lb ground beef uncooked
2 tbs taco seasoning (or SW seasoning)
2 tbs ice water
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Tortilla chip filling:
1 C sour cream
2Tbs taco sauce
2 oz black olives chopped
3/4 C coarsely crushed tortilla chips

Heat oven 425. mix beef, taco seasoning, and ice water with hands. Press into bottom of mini muffin pan with tart shaper. Mix tortilla chip filling and place in each shell with stainless steel scoop, mounding slightly. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake 7-8 minutes remove tartlets from pan with citrus peeler Yield 30-36 appetizers

Last edited:
Sorry I just gone on here and saw this request and it's not in time for you for tonight. However you'll have it for another time :)

TACO APPETIZERS

1 lb ground beef uncooked
2 tbs taco seasoning (or SW seasoning)
2 tbs ice water
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Tortilla chip filling:
1 C sour cream
2Tbs taco sauce
2 oz black olives chopped
3/4 C coarsely crushed tortilla chips

Heat oven 425. mix beef, taco seasoning, and ice water with hands. Press into bottom of mini muffin pan with tart shaper. Mix tortilla chip filling and place in each shell with stainless steel scoop, mounding slightly. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake 7-8 minutes remove tartlets from pan with citrus peeler Yield 30-36 appetizers

Jodi that sounds yummy. I am doing an open house on Sat maybe I will do those.

mmmmmm.... those sound good! where did this recipe come from??

I'm not sure where it 'originated' from I just have a folder of recipes and in it are subfolders by product. I clicked on the MMP recipes and it was on the second page. Boy now wasn't that helpful? Not! Sorry :eek:

My Director just sent out a copy of the Pillsbury newsletter, included was a recipe for Biscuit Taco Cups. Wasn't able to save the recipe to attach, but can look for it on-line at Pillsbury.com

What ingredients do I need for the Taco in Cups recipe?

To make our delicious Taco in Cups, you will need 1 pound of ground beef, 1 packet of taco seasoning, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 can of black beans, 1 cup of shredded cheese, 1 package of wonton wrappers, and your favorite toppings like sour cream, salsa, and avocado.

Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?

Absolutely! You can substitute the ground beef with ground turkey, chicken, or even tofu to make a vegetarian version. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Do I need any special kitchen tools to make this recipe?

No, you do not need any special tools. However, a muffin tin or mini muffin tin will make it easier to shape the wonton wrappers into cups. If you don't have one, you can still use a regular baking sheet.

Can I make the Taco in Cups ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the cups ahead of time and store them in an airtight container for up to 2 days. When you're ready to serve, simply reheat them in the oven for a few minutes before adding your toppings.

Can I freeze the Taco in Cups?

Yes, you can freeze the cups before adding the toppings. Once they are completely cooled, place them in a freezer-safe container or bag and freeze for up to 3 months. When you're ready to eat, let them thaw in the fridge overnight and then reheat in the oven before adding toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooknjess
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kkimpinski
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
osproul
  • momoftwins