• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Host Rewards: Get the Inside Scoop on Hosting Deals!

In summary, "Tacky or Not?" is a web-based game where players must determine if various scenarios are tacky or not. It is free to play and suitable for all ages, although some scenarios may contain mature themes. Players can visit the website and click "Play Now" to start the game, and at the end, they can share their results on social media. While there is currently no option to create your own scenarios, the developers are open to feedback and suggestions.
rbvernon
Silver Member
I seen months back that someone was putting a letter for the guest showing how much the host got for free, half off & etc. Does anyone have a copy? Or can help me so I don't sound tacky? I figured that if I was to show them how much the host got and what she paid, maybe they would want to book a show for themselves.

Thanks Cheffes

I don't usually say how much the Host spent but do say, "got $x at only $x, saving $x!" Someone on here had said that her Host got mad because she didn't want people to know how much she spent or saved! I think this is a big incentive to people looking to book shows!

Thanks so much, I didn't think about how she would feel about me saying how much she spent. I will watch how I word it for my customers, but still don't know how I am going to word it or what format to us?

Does anyone have a copy or something that I can use?

!Hi there! I have seen that letter before and it's a great tool to use during your parties. It really helps guests understand the benefits of hosting a party and can definitely encourage them to book their own. I would be happy to send you a copy or help you create one of your own. Just let me know! Happy cooking!

What is "Tacky or Not?"

"Tacky or Not?" is a web-based game where players are presented with various scenarios and must decide whether they are tacky or not. It is a fun way to test your sense of style and humor.

How do I play "Tacky or Not?"

To play "Tacky or Not?", simply visit the website and click on the "Play Now" button. You will be presented with a series of scenarios and must select whether they are tacky or not. At the end, you will receive a score and can share your results on social media.

Is "Tacky or Not?" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Tacky or Not?" is suitable for all ages. However, some scenarios may contain mature themes or language, so parental discretion is advised.

Can I create my own scenarios for "Tacky or Not?"

Unfortunately, there is currently no option to create your own scenarios for "Tacky or Not?". However, we are always open to feedback and suggestions from our players.

Is "Tacky or Not?" free to play?

Yes, "Tacky or Not?" is completely free to play. There are no hidden fees or in-app purchases. We want everyone to be able to enjoy the game without any barriers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MoeSavoie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dottywotty
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pcjenkunkel