• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tabletop Flip Chart With 3 Inserts?

In summary, The tabletop flip chart with inserts is a binder with rings at the top that sets up like a tri-fold. It is not listed on the supply order fact sheet, but it is described as nice by those who have used it. One person offered to take a photo and post it, and another person mentioned potentially posting a photo of it in use.
KayPT
Hi there,
I am looking for something to display the specials, etc. at my booth and then shows. What exactly does this tabletop flip chart with inserts look like that they sell on our supply form? I can't picture it and am not sure if I should order it or not. Thanks!
Kay

KayPT said:
Hi there,
I am looking for something to display the specials, etc. at my booth and then shows. What exactly does this tabletop flip chart with inserts look like that they sell on our supply form? I can't picture it and am not sure if I should order it or not. Thanks!
Kay

It's a binder with rings at the top, and it sets up like a tri-fold. It's actually pretty nice. If I were home, I'd take a picture of mine to show you.

leftymac said:
It's a binder with rings at the top, and it sets up like a tri-fold. It's actually pretty nice. If I were home, I'd take a picture of mine to show you.

I have been wondering what this looks like also. It is not listed on the supply order fact sheet. Since you sort of offered, would you mind taking a photo to post here? I would really like to see it. :)

leftymac said:

Thanks for the description! I just ordered it. I'll take a picture and post when I get it! Thanks again!

Was anyone ever able to post a picture of this item?

You can sort of see mine- "in action". It's in the middle square of the grid. The first shot gives you a good idea of it in size in relation to the stuff around it. The second is more of a "close-up".

Attachments

• IMG_0808.jpg
    IMG_0808.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 529
  • IMG_0809.jpg
    IMG_0809.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 540

1. What is the Tabletop Flip Chart With 3 Inserts used for?

The Tabletop Flip Chart With 3 Inserts is a versatile tool that can be used for recipe demonstrations, product presentations, and educational purposes. It is designed to stand on a countertop or table for easy viewing and has three inserts that can be flipped to display different information.

2. How many inserts come with the Tabletop Flip Chart?

The Tabletop Flip Chart comes with three inserts, each with its own unique design. The inserts are double-sided, allowing for a total of six different display options.

3. Can I customize the inserts for my own use?

Yes, the Tabletop Flip Chart inserts are designed to be easily customizable. You can create your own inserts using the Pampered Chef template or use the blank inserts to write or draw your own information.

4. Is the Tabletop Flip Chart portable?

Yes, the Tabletop Flip Chart is lightweight and portable, making it easy to take with you on the go. It is perfect for use at cooking shows, vendor events, or in-home demonstrations.

5. How do I clean the Tabletop Flip Chart?

To clean the Tabletop Flip Chart, simply wipe it with a damp cloth and mild soap. Be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it away. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives as they may damage the inserts or frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • stefani2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • Chandle
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies