• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Tablet for Kids Under $200?

In summary, the best tablet for cooking and recipe use is the iPad Pro. It can replace traditional cookbooks and has features specifically designed for cooking. The Belkin Chef Stand and Stylus is recommended for hands-free use in the kitchen. There is also a Pampered Chef app available for both iOS and Android devices. A larger screen size, such as the iPad Pro or Microsoft Surface, is recommended for use in the kitchen for easier viewing and multitasking.
flemings99
Gold Member
Getting my kids a tablet for Christmas. What do recommend in the $200 range?

I have an iPad I got for pc use, but want something much cheaper for my kids daily use for games, movies, music.

I am interested too ....

My husband has the Google Nexus Tablet. It is very easy to use. It holds a charge forever! It is about the size of a nook color. It is very easy to hold. I don't do so well with technology and I have found that it is easy to navigate. If you have an android smart phone, it is very similar to that. And they are sold at walmart. Google just dropped the price on them.
My mom has the nook color and that is also user friendly.
Groupon has a deal on them for $75.00 for the next 9 hours!

Thanks Ashleigh. Missed the groupon deal, but that gives me at least something to go on.

We have a kindle fire. I have really enjoyed it. I can get on the internet, play games, read books, I havent watched movies on it yet but I know you can do that also.

What is the best tablet for cooking and recipe use?

The best tablet for cooking and recipe use would be the iPad Pro. It has a large screen, fast processor, and a variety of apps specifically designed for cooking and recipe management.

Can I use a tablet as a replacement for traditional cookbooks?

Yes, tablets are great for replacing traditional cookbooks. They have the ability to store thousands of recipes, can be easily searched, and have features such as timers and conversion calculators.

Do you have any recommendations for tablet stands for hands-free use in the kitchen?

Yes, we recommend the Belkin Chef Stand and Stylus. It is specifically designed for kitchen use, with a non-slip base and a stylus for touch screen use without getting food on the tablet.

Are there any tablet apps specifically for Pampered Chef products and recipes?

Yes, there is a Pampered Chef app available for both iOS and Android devices. It includes a digital version of the catalog and features recipes using Pampered Chef products.

What size tablet is best for use in the kitchen?

A larger screen size, such as the iPad Pro or Microsoft Surface, is recommended for use in the kitchen. It allows for easier viewing of recipes and has more space for multitasking with different apps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies