• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Affordable Tablecloths and Totes for Your Business Relaunch

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of affordable tablecloths and totes made of high-quality, durable materials such as cotton, polyester, linen, canvas, and nylon. Personalization services are also available for adding a business logo or name. Different sizes are offered for both tablecloths and totes, and the delivery time will vary based on location and product availability. Customers can browse the selection online or contact a local consultant for assistance.
pmprdprettyinsnj
Silver Member
I really need a black or dark colored tablecloth for 6 or 8 ft table. If you have any available I am willing to look. Also looking for a larger tote bag and 1-2 catalog totes/purses. Thank you, restarting our business after a long break

I have an almost new black PC tablecloth. No rips and from a non smoking home. Costs is $125 plus $13.65 shipping. If interested, I can send pictures.

Hi there! I have a black 6 ft tablecloth that I no longer need. It's in great condition and I would be happy to send it to you. I also have a larger tote bag that I think would be perfect for your business needs. Let me know if you're interested and I can send you some pictures. Best of luck with restarting your business!

1. Where can I find affordable tablecloths and totes for my business relaunch?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of tablecloths and totes at competitive prices. You can browse our selection online or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. What materials are the tablecloths and totes made of?

Our tablecloths are made of high-quality, durable fabrics such as cotton, polyester, and linen. Our totes are made of sturdy materials like canvas and nylon.

3. Can I personalize the tablecloths and totes with my business logo?

Yes, we offer personalization services for our tablecloths and totes. You can add your business logo or name for a professional touch.

4. Are there different sizes available for the tablecloths and totes?

Yes, we offer a variety of sizes for both our tablecloths and totes to fit your specific needs. You can choose from small, medium, and large sizes depending on your preferences.

5. How long will it take to receive my order?

The delivery time for your order will depend on your location and the availability of the products. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery date once your order is placed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PigletsMom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kylev
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • Sheila