• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Tablecloths and Aprons for February and March Shows

In summary, most hosts are using tablecloths and aprons from last year, while some are using new ones for the season.
DebPC
Staff member
What tablecloths and aprons is everyone using at their shows for February and March? Do you change it up or use the same all the time?

I don't bring table cloths, but I have been wearing my HWC apron from last year since I got it...sometimes I wear just the black one.

I think the paisley one will be my all the time one now for sure since we are selling the bags for the whole season and customers can see what the fabric really looks like.

I don't use table clothes at shows because each host has a different spot she'd like me to set up at. I agree with Jennifer, it will be an added selling tool! I have always worn my HWC apron since I got it because I love the paisely and pink and because it is not as boring as the black apron is.At the booths I do, I do change my tablecloths with the season because it usually grabs people's attention.

I don't use tablecloths because they usually don't fit the hosts table and a lot of the time we are using the bar in her kitchen.

I wear a waist apron like a waitress would use. I keep a few smaller tools in one pocket and a towel in another pocket. The PC ones are just too big. I wish my waist aprons were a little longer. I would love to have the one the men earned last year.

I have a huge red and white checkered one i use for my Valentines and after Easter thru Labor day demos. I just fold it to fit the table if it's too big. I use a PC light blue one for pre Easter shows and a bugundy one for my fall shows. I have a bizillion PC aprons and a Christmas apron.

Sometimes I use tablecloths, sometimes I don't. I always ask my host if she has somewhere in mind that she'd like me to set up or if she would prefer for me to bring my own table. If I'm using something of theirs I don't bring a tablecloth, if I'm using my table I may or may not depending on my mood. Lately I have been though because I use a darker red cloth and I feel like it makes the products pop for some reason.

My paisley apron is my absolute favorite of all time. One of my teammates gave me an apron for Christmas with my name on it. I might wear that to my next show, I'm not sure.

What materials are your tablecloths and aprons made of?

Our tablecloths and aprons are made from high-quality, durable materials such as cotton, polyester, and linen. These materials are easy to clean and maintain, ensuring long-lasting use.

Do your tablecloths and aprons come in different sizes?

Yes, we offer a variety of sizes for our tablecloths and aprons to fit different table and body sizes. You can find the specific dimensions for each product on our website or in our catalog.

Can I personalize my tablecloth or apron with a monogram or design?

Yes, we offer customization options for our tablecloths and aprons. You can add a monogram or design to make it unique and personalized. Please note that additional charges may apply for customization.

Are your tablecloths and aprons machine washable?

Most of our tablecloths and aprons are machine washable. However, we recommend checking the care instructions on the product label or on our website to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance.

Do you offer any special features for your tablecloths and aprons?

Yes, some of our tablecloths and aprons come with special features such as stain-resistant or water-repellent coatings. These features make cleaning and maintaining the products even easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • dishonthedixons