• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Tablecloths or Runners with the Pampered Chef Logo?

In summary, our tablecloths and runners can be customized with your own logo, simply by providing us with a high-resolution image. They are made of high-quality, durable fabric that is machine washable and wrinkle-resistant. To care for them, we recommend machine washing in cold water and avoiding bleach or harsh detergents. We offer a variety of sizes to fit different table sizes and our standard production time is 7-10 business days. Shipping time will vary based on location and chosen shipping method.
Megan Adams
I'm in search of either tablecloth or runner with the PC logo for vendor events. Thank you!

Unfortunately, it does not appear that PC has any products with their logo available for purchase. You may be able to find some fan-made items on Etsy or other online stores, but this is not an official product.

1. Can I customize the tablecloth or runner with my own logo?

Yes, we offer the option to add your own logo to our tablecloths and runners. Simply provide us with your logo in a high-resolution format and we will take care of the rest.

2. What material are the tablecloths and runners made of?

Our tablecloths and runners are made of high-quality, durable fabric that is both machine washable and wrinkle-resistant.

3. How do I care for the tablecloth or runner with logo?

To ensure the longevity of your tablecloth or runner with logo, we recommend machine washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. Avoid using bleach or harsh detergents.

4. Do you offer different sizes for the tablecloth or runner with logo?

Yes, we offer a variety of sizes for our tablecloths and runners to fit different table sizes. Please refer to our size chart for more information.

5. How long does it take to receive my customized tablecloth or runner?

Our standard production time for customized tablecloths and runners is 7-10 business days. Shipping time will depend on your location and chosen shipping method.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Prete
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jaimice
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Chaaves