• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Your First Fayre: Table Tops, Host Gifts, Bookings, and More!"

In summary, when preparing for your first fayre as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is recommended to bring a variety of popular and new products, as well as business cards and order forms for customers to take home. To make your table top display stand out, consider using height, color, and texture, and offer recipe cards or samples for customers to try. As for host gifts, offering a small, exclusive product or a discount on future purchases can encourage future bookings. To increase your chances of getting bookings at a fayre, consider offering a special promotion on the spot and maintaining a friendly and approachable attitude with potential customers. For new fayre attendees, remember to have fun, be prepared and organized, engage with people
Yvonne
I am going to do my first Fayre at a local School this month. Does anyone have any tips? I was thinking of setting up a display of this month's host gifts and obviously having information for visitors to take away about bookings and recruitment. The only item I have a stock of is the small recipe book which I will sell on the day, and I am offering a "Guess Chef Teddy's Favourite Recipe" game with a Stoneware Cookbook as the prize. Am I missing anything obvious. Any help would be appreciated as ever.

I would also take all the items that you got in your Super Starter Kit, along with the crate, and make that in to a nice display, that way people can see everything. Good luck and smile alot!!

The right amount of energy is critical. Too much and you scare them away- too little and you won't create any excitement. Pay attention as to how people are reacting to you. So you can kick it up or knock it down a knotch. If it's an all day fair, I make sure I have a diet coke source.
Yes, Lori G is right - smile alot!
You have to work the fair- not just sit in the booth!

1. What should I bring to my first fayre?

It's always helpful to have a variety of products on display to showcase the different types of kitchen tools and gadgets that Pampered Chef offers. We recommend bringing a mix of popular items and new releases to attract customers. Don't forget to also bring plenty of business cards and order forms for customers to take home!

2. How can I make my table top display stand out?

Having an eye-catching and well-organized table top display is key to attracting customers. Consider using height by using risers or stands to display products, and use color and texture to make the display visually appealing. You can also include recipe cards or small samples for customers to try.

3. What types of host gifts do you recommend?

Host gifts are a great way to thank your party host and also encourage future bookings. We suggest offering a small, exclusive product as a host gift, such as a mini kitchen tool or recipe book. You can also offer a discount on future purchases or a percentage of sales from the party as a thank you gift.

4. How can I increase my chances of getting bookings at a fayre?

One effective way to secure bookings at a fayre is to offer a special promotion for customers who book a party on the spot. This could be a discount on their first order or a free product with their party purchase. It's also important to engage with potential customers and have a friendly and approachable attitude.

5. What tips do you have for someone who is new to fayres?

First and foremost, have fun! Fayres are a great opportunity to showcase your passion for Pampered Chef and interact with potential customers. Be prepared and organized, and don't be afraid to engage with people and share your knowledge about the products. And most importantly, always follow up with potential customers and thank them for their interest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies