• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Table Cover Wanted

In summary, to order a Pampered Chef table cover, you can visit their website or contact a consultant. The table covers are made of a durable, stain-resistant fabric and come in medium and large sizes. They can be machine washed and ironed on low heat, but bleach and harsh chemicals should be avoided. Customization options are also available for a personal touch.
Heather8345
I am wanting to buy a table cover with the pampered chef logo on it. Anything similar to the attached photo below. It can be the old logo or the new logo. I have several vendor parties coming up and would like to make that an addition to my table set up. If you can email me a picture with a price at [email protected].

Attachments

• table cover.jpg
    table cover.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 698
Unfortunately, we do not offer table covers with the Pampered Chef logo. However, you can purchase a variety of other products with the logo, such as aprons, mugs, and wine glasses. You can find these items in our online store or at your local Pampered Chef consultant.

1. How do I order a Pampered Chef table cover?

To order a Pampered Chef table cover, you can visit our website and search for "table cover" in the search bar. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant in your area to place an order.

2. What materials are the Pampered Chef table covers made of?

Our table covers are made of a durable, stain-resistant fabric that is machine washable. It is also water and heat resistant, making it perfect for protecting your table during cooking and entertaining.

3. What size options are available for the Pampered Chef table cover?

The Pampered Chef table cover is available in two sizes: medium (52" x 70") and large (60" x 90"). The medium size can fit most standard dining tables, while the large size is great for larger tables or can be used as a buffet table cover.

4. Are there any special care instructions for the Pampered Chef table cover?

The table cover is machine washable, but we recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle to maintain its quality. It can also be ironed on low heat if needed. Avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals on the table cover.

5. Can I personalize the Pampered Chef table cover with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer customization options for the table cover. You can add your name, monogram, or even your company logo to the cover for a unique touch. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on customization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • milkangel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • mturock