• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vendor Booth in Need: P.C. Table Cloth (74014)

In summary, the Pampered Chef table cloth can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. It measures 6 feet by 2.5 feet and is machine washable. It does not currently offer customization options, but you can add your own logo or design with iron-on transfers or fabric paint. The table cloth is only available in white to match the professional look of the brand and allow products to stand out on the table.
Andrea Davis
I'm a new consultant and have signed up to do a few vendor booths - however, I'm in need of a P.C. Table Cloth - does anyone have any to spare? If so, how much and what would you charge for shipping? My zip is 74014. Thank you so much in advance!

Hello Andrea, I have a lovely blue one in great condition. I'll take $20 including shipping if you are interested.

Attachments

• blue tableclots.JPG
    blue tableclots.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 545
Andrea, if you are in need of an apron I have a couple black ones (new in package). $15 ea.

Attachments

• Apron Black 1.JPG
    Apron Black 1.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 534
Andrea Davis said:
I'm a new consultant and have signed up to do a few vendor booths - however, I'm in need of a P.C. Table Cloth - does anyone have any to spare? If so, how much and what would you charge for shipping? My zip is 74014. Thank you so much in advance!
I have one of the vinyl tablecloths with the Chef Hat logo. $15 total.

1. Where can I purchase the Pampered Chef table cloth for my vendor booth?

The Pampered Chef table cloth can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

2. What are the dimensions of the P.C. table cloth?

The P.C. table cloth measures 6 feet by 2.5 feet, making it the perfect size for most vendor booth tables.

3. Is the P.C. table cloth machine washable?

Yes, the P.C. table cloth is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and drying it on a low heat setting.

4. Can I customize the P.C. table cloth with my business logo?

At this time, we do not offer customization options for the P.C. table cloth. However, you can add your own logo or design with iron-on transfers or fabric paint.

5. Does the P.C. table cloth come in different colors?

Currently, the P.C. table cloth is only available in white. We chose this color to match the sleek and professional look of our brand, and to allow your products to stand out on the table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda McDaniel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jessica Miller