• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Current Table Cloth Supply Still Beige with Red Lettering?

In summary, currently available table cloths for order include cotton, linen, polyester, and vinyl, as well as special occasion options. Customization is also an option for size, color, and design. Delivery time can vary, but on average it takes 2-3 weeks. There may be promotions or discounts available, and returns are accepted within 30 days for a full refund or exchange, though customized table cloths may have different policies.
heat123
Silver Member
I am trying to find out for a team member of mine, if the current table cloth on supply is still the beige with red lettering in vinyl and fits about a bridge size table? I got mine about 3 years ago so I wasn't sure if it was the same? TIA!

I don't have one but director does and I believe it is that size and looks more whitish with the new logo on it.

Ok, thanks! Do you remember the logo letter color?

hmm I keep thinking and I can't i emailed her and when I hear back from her i will let you know.

It's burgundy (the logo). Well, I guess we should call it cranberry to match the stoneware. ;)

chefann said:
It's burgundy (the logo). Well, I guess we should call it cranberry to match the stoneware. ;)

Thanks ladies! Ann Do you have the newer one? Is it white?

There are two - one is white with tan lettering (the newer one) and the other is tan with cranberry lettering (the older one). I have both and prefer the white one.

Thanks for the 411 Cathy and ladies!

1. What types of table cloths are available for order?

Currently, we offer a variety of table cloths including cotton, linen, polyester, and vinyl. We also have special occasion table cloths, such as holiday-themed or wedding table cloths, available for order.

2. Can I customize my table cloth order?

Yes, we offer customization options for our table cloths. You can choose the size, color, and design of your table cloth to fit your specific needs and preferences.

3. How long does it take to receive a table cloth on order?

The delivery time for table cloths on order can vary depending on the specific item and customization options. However, on average, it takes 2-3 weeks for a table cloth to be delivered.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for table cloths on order?

We frequently offer promotions and discounts on our table cloths on order supply. Make sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for any current deals.

5. What is the return policy for table cloths on order?

If you are not satisfied with your table cloth on order, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that customized table cloths may have different return policies, so be sure to check with your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • Sheila
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • junkfortara