• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the new Pampered Chef consultant, Tabitha Wilson?

In summary, Tabitha Wilson is a 20-year-old Pampered Chef consultant who is currently studying Sports & Exercise Studies at Eastern Tri-C. She joined the company in early June and has a passion for creating fresh and healthy food. Tabitha saw Pampered Chef as a platform to share her love for cooking and to build a successful business for herself. Customers can expect high-quality kitchen tools and products, as well as personalized service and support from Tabitha. Her future goals with Pampered Chef include growing her business and building a strong team of consultants, as well as promoting healthy eating and inspiring others to cook at home. You can get in touch with Tabitha through her Pampered Chef website or social media pages for products
Tabitha Wilson
Hi everyone my name is Tabitha Wilson & I recently became a Pampered Chef consultant in early June! I am 20 years old, I am going to Eastern Tri-C studying Sports & Exercise Studies & hopefully graduating Fall 2018! I am engaged & have a 5 year old step daughter! I love fresh healthy food & creating masterpieces!!! I am excited where Pampered Chef will take me!!

Welcome to CS Tabitha!

1. Who is Tabitha Wilson?

Tabitha Wilson is a 20-year-old Pampered Chef consultant who joined the company in early June. She is currently studying Sports & Exercise Studies at Eastern Tri-C and hopes to graduate in Fall 2018. She is engaged and has a 5-year-old stepdaughter.

2. What inspired Tabitha to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Tabitha has a passion for creating fresh and healthy food and loves to experiment and create delicious dishes. She saw Pampered Chef as a platform to share her love for cooking and also to build a successful business for herself.

3. What can customers expect from Tabitha's Pampered Chef business?

Customers can expect high-quality kitchen tools and products, as well as personalized service and support from Tabitha. She is dedicated to helping others create delicious meals and make their cooking experience more enjoyable.

4. What are Tabitha's future goals with Pampered Chef?

Tabitha hopes to continue growing her Pampered Chef business and building a strong team of consultants. She also wants to use her platform to promote healthy eating and inspire others to cook more at home.

5. How can I get in touch with Tabitha for Pampered Chef products or opportunities?

You can contact Tabitha through her Pampered Chef website or social media pages. She would be happy to assist you with any product inquiries or discuss opportunities to become a consultant on her team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Patricia A Tana
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa67