• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Website Syncing for P3 Shows

In summary, when Jackie set up her show in P3, she missed a checkbox that said to create it on her PWS. When she created the show on her website and checked the box, it created it in P3 without her having to do anything else.
Chef Passion
Hi,

I just got my website this week and set it up and now I want to enter my first September show and have the info be 'mirrored' on both my site and my P3 database.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong (or if it's me). I set up a show in P3 and then selected Tools > Personal Website Synchronization. It goes through the process but the show doesn't show up on my site.

So I tried creating the show on my site and then going to P3 > Tools > Personal Website Synchronization and the same thing happens. Show doesn't show up in P3.

Has anyone else had this problem? And do the steps I'm following sound incorrect?

Thanks for your help-

Jackie

My best suggestion is to call Tech Support. They're great and that's what they get paid for.

When you set up the show on your website, scroll down and you need to check mark the box that says "set up Pampered Partner." Did you do this?

When you set up the show on your website, scroll down and you need to check mark the box that says "set up Pampered Partner." Did you do this?

She created it in P3 and is trying to have it create the show on her PWS for her automatically.

I'm not sure I've ever done it that direction. I've done it where I created the show on my PWS, and then checked the box that says to 'setup on Pampered Partner'. Then when you do the Sync, it creates it in P3.

You need to check the box. In P3 it's on the summary page below the date/time info. I can't think at the moment where it is on your PWS.

raebates said:
You need to check the box. In P3 it's on the summary page below the date/time info. I can't think at the moment where it is on your PWS.

AHHH...I see what Rae is talking about!

yes- there is a check-box on that side too. I never noticed that before because I never checked it. I have it set up to automatically do it for me when I sync. You can set that up by going to Tools -> Preferences. Then select "Personalize Pampered Partner"....choose the "PWS Synchronization". There is a box to check that says "Create all news shows on my Personal Website".
If you check that, then the box Rae mentions on the show's summary page will always get checked, and when you Sync with your PWS, the show should be created there too.

And it doesn't hurt to have P3 and your PWS open at the same time you are syncing.

Thanks for all the replies. Yes, I did check that box. I'm going to try it again this morning from scratch. I'll first try creating it on my PWS and do it that way.Thank you for all your help.

It worked. Thank you! I don't know what I was doing differently yesterday, maybe I did miss that checkbox.

1. How do I sync my P3 shows with my website?

To sync your P3 shows with your website, you will need to log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "My Shows" section. From there, click on the "Sync P3 Shows" button and follow the prompts to connect your P3 shows to your website.

2. Can I sync multiple P3 shows with my website?

Yes, you can sync multiple P3 shows with your website. Simply follow the same steps as syncing a single show and all of your P3 shows will be linked to your website.

3. How often do my P3 shows sync with my website?

Your P3 shows will sync with your website automatically every 24 hours. However, you can manually sync them at any time by clicking on the "Sync P3 Shows" button in the "My Shows" section of your consultant account.

4. Will all of the information from my P3 show be synced to my website?

Yes, all of the information from your P3 show, including products, recipes, and notes, will be synced to your website. This allows your guests to easily access all the details from your show after it has ended.

5. Can I customize the appearance of my synced P3 shows on my website?

Yes, you can customize the appearance of your synced P3 shows on your website. You can choose from different layouts and fonts, as well as add your own images and branding to make it unique to your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cati123
  • Cindy_PC