• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Syncing Calendars with P3: Tips for Consultants

In summary, to sync your calendar with P3, log into your P3 account and go to the "Calendar" tab. Click on the "Sync Calendar" button and follow the prompts to connect your calendar. You can sync multiple calendars with P3 and it automatically syncs every 15 minutes, but you can also manually sync by clicking the "Sync Now" button. You can customize which events appear in P3 by using the "Filter" button on the "Calendar" tab. Any changes made in P3 will be reflected in your synced calendar and vice versa.
robochick84
I was excited to receive my e-mail to download P3 today as a new consultant and have spent all day in consultant's corner and P3.

One thing that I have not been able to do that I am hoping someone can say whether or not it is possible is syncing the calender. Can the P3 Calendar be synced to an external calendar such as outlook or Google?

If not - how do those of you sync your Blackberries/G phones with your P3 calendar?

Thank you!

There is no way to sync the P3 calendar to any other calendar. If you want to do that, you have to copy the items manually to your other calendar.

Because of this, I don't use my P3 calendar. I bought Palm T2 off eBay, and use that to organize my contacts and calendar for CCC purposes. That way, I can always carry it with me, and pull up information if I have 5 or 10 minutes free.

1. How do I sync my calendar with P3?

To sync your calendar with P3, you will need to log into your P3 account and go to the "Calendar" tab. From there, click on the "Sync Calendar" button and follow the prompts to connect your calendar. You will need to provide the necessary permissions for P3 to access your calendar.

2. Can I sync multiple calendars with P3?

Yes, you can sync multiple calendars with P3. Once you have synced your first calendar, you can go back to the "Sync Calendar" button and choose to add another calendar. P3 supports syncing with popular calendar platforms such as Google Calendar, Outlook, and Apple Calendar.

3. How often does P3 sync with my calendar?

P3 automatically syncs with your calendar every 15 minutes. However, you can manually sync by clicking on the "Sync Now" button on the "Calendar" tab. This will ensure that any changes made to your calendar are reflected in P3 in real-time.

4. Can I customize which events from my calendar appear in P3?

Yes, you can customize which events from your calendar appear in P3. Simply go to the "Calendar" tab and click on the "Filter" button. From there, you can choose which calendars and types of events you want to see in P3.

5. What happens if I delete an event in P3?

If you delete an event in P3, it will also be deleted from your synced calendar. Similarly, if you delete an event from your calendar, it will be removed from P3. Keep in mind that any changes made in P3 will also be reflected in your calendar, so be sure to double-check before making any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lauradorable
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • akrebecca