• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sync P3 info from PC to Mac?

Feb 7, 2010
I recently just discovered that P3 is available for Macs so I have downloaded it and am ready to go. But is there anyway that I can get all of my contacts, show info, etc. off of my laptop (PC) and onto my Mac? Can I somehow get all of my contact info onto my personal website and then onto my Mac??
Thanks!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I did mine by copying everything onto a CD and transferring it from there. I did have my computer guy help me with it though.

The Tech team at HO is great about helping with this stuff. I would just call them and have them walk you through it - that way you know you're safe!

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
I just backed up on a usb drive and then you can upload it onto your new computer.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Yes, you'd want to do a backup on your other computer and then do a restore. Syncing with your website doesn't import your show information, just your contacts.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I used a USB stick (can't thin of their regular name at the moment). transferred the backup file(s) to it, and then imported them into my new P3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Shannon Russell
Replies
Views