• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Perfect Fit: Switching Directors for a More Supportive Group

In summary, if you are not happy with your recruiter or director, you can only switch to another cluster and be inactive for six months.
chef tso
Is there a way to switch who you are under? I'm not getting that warm fuzzy feeling from the group of ladies that I am signed up through. I just don't click with any of them and would like to find a more supportive and friendly group.

You can ask HO to be moved up a level (but you really have to be able to justify WHY you need to do that). They don't allow you to transfer to another cluster all together.Sorry girl! If you live very far away, you could ask for a hospitality director who might be more open & supportive. (((hugs)))

The only way you can go under a new director is to be inactive for 6 months and re-sign.

Where in VA are you? I belong to a really wonderful group, and I'm sure you can use my Director or AD as hospitality. We meet monthly in Locust Grove (off Rte. 3), as well as being available for each other by phone, e-mail, and, when needed, one-on-one meetings.

What if your director already to go directly to her upline because she had no way of helping me, because we dont get along. (VERY LONG STORY)
I just emailed HO and I'm waiting to hear back from them. I'm just wondering if anyone has ever changed without going inactive.

Hospitality and quitting for 6 months are the only way to do this. HO will not allow the change when you are active. You have to remember there is a pay raise involved here and they really do not like messing with that.
Now I will go one step further here. If you have such an issue with your current recruiter/director getting a paycheck from your work, then all you can do is quit and wait for 6 months, find someone else to sign up under and begin again. We all have certain incompatibility issues with some people. So you have to decide how far you need to take this disengagement from your up line.

I actually live in your same area--i would love to talk to you because having been a director already and having issues in my upline, i can certainly understand. I love that a sister director and i do our training together. email me and we can talk! feel free to contact me here and i can give you my email and number

Or if you over towards Chesapeake/VB/Norfolk area, I have a great hospitality group. I just moved from CA and was able to join this group! Having fun and learning alot!

Thanks for the info. I need to come back to the great supportive group again. I think this is what I need. I need to move forward. If I didn't ahve a great small team I would of gone inactive along time ago, but I couldn't let my team roll up to her.
Thanks again, lovely ladies.

This is my pet peeve with this business.My director (who we all LOVED) stepped down ... we bumped up to our AD's line and don't have warm and fuzzy feelings there either. My feeling is kinda like, "I gave up cliches when I left high school." A sister director who eventually lost her directorship was wonderful and all of us who got moved would have GLADLY picked her as our director ... and then she would have stayed!I said that we picked our director going IN so why can't we pick them later on?

What is the "Switch Your Director" program?

The "Switch Your Director" program is a special opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to change their sponsoring director to a different one within the same organization. This can be done for personal or professional reasons, such as wanting to work with a director who aligns better with your goals or moving to a new area and wanting to work with a local director.

How do I switch my director?

To switch your director, you will need to contact our consultant care team at 1-888-OUR-CHEF or email them at [email protected]. They will guide you through the process and help you find a new director within your organization to switch to.

Is there a fee to switch my director?

No, there is no fee to switch your director. This program is offered as a benefit to our consultants and is free of charge.

Do I have to switch my director if I don't want to?

No, switching your director is completely optional. You are not required to switch directors if you are happy with your current one.

Can I switch directors more than once?

Yes, you can switch your director multiple times if needed. However, we recommend carefully considering your decision and discussing it with your current and potential new director before making the switch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies