• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

For Sale: Sweetheart Towels & Dessert Plates - Prices & Shipping Rates

has two sets of sweetheart towels for sale at $10 each and some dessert plates she will part with for $20. Shipping is not included in the prices but she gives the cheapest shipping rates available. Debbie also has kitchen shears for $10.00 shipping is the same as for the towels and she has two large serving spatulas for $7.00 each shipping is also the same. If you purchase more than one item, she will combine shipping. Debbie takes paypal, check or money order.
DebbieSAChef
I have two sets of sweetheart towels for sale at $10.00 each and some dessert plates I will part with for $20.00. Let me know if you are interested. Shipping is not included in the prices. But I give cheapest shipping rates available. Debbie

I would love to take those plates off your hands!!! Send me an email
[email protected]

Update on the products for sale!

Dessert plates - SOLD!!
I still have two sets of Valentine sweetheart towels for $10 each. Shipping will only be $3.00 parcel post. Priority will be $4.50.
I also now have some kitchen shears for $10.00 shipping is same as for the towels above.
Also I have two large serving spatulas for $7.00 each. Shipping is also the same. I will combine shipping if you purchase more than one item.
I take paypal, check or money order.
Thanks, Debbie

Please HoldDebbie:

Would you mind holding onto one set of those towels for me? I was supposed to order two sets for a guest and I only did one, actually, I don't even know if I could've ordered her two in January, but anyway. I am still trying to get a hold of her. I should know by tomorrow, Thursday the 9th if I need them.

Of course if you have someone banging down your door to get them right away, sell them, just in case she says not to worry about it. But, I would love to be able to get a set if she wants them. I will be in touch tomorrow.

Sorry I didn't reply yesterday. I am not needing a set of those towels. Thanks though! I hope I haven't kept you from selling them.

It's Ok!!No It's Ok. They Haven't Sold Yet. Thanks, Debbie

I Need The TowelsDebbie,

If you still have the towels, I will take both sets. You can email me at [email protected]. Thanks, Jenny

I have a set of Sweetheart towels, I'll sell it for $10. Just email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Thanks. :)

Still have the towels!
chef-kina said:
Debbie,

If you still have the towels, I will take both sets. You can email me at [email protected]. Thanks, Jenny

I have tried to email you but for some reason I get a failure to send response from the hotmail server. I don't understand why but I did Private Message you and I thought I might as well post here also. If you are still interested I still have them both. Thanks, Debbie

sold
jenpartain said:
I have a set of Sweetheart towels, I'll sell it for $10. Just email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Thanks. :)

Hi, I've already sold the towel. Thanks.

Jenny :)

I also have an extra set of unopened Sweetheart towels I'd like to sell if anyone is still interested. Set for $12 including shipping to the US, check or money order please. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if your interested.

I've got a set of sweetheart towels, new in the package. I'll sell them for $8 shipped first class. Message me if you are interested. Thanks!

rayday said:
I also have an extra set of unopened Sweetheart towels I'd like to sell if anyone is still interested. Set for $12 including shipping to the US, check or money order please. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if your interested.

This set has been sold, thank you.

Desiree

Towels sold!Both sets are sold thanks!! I didn't realize so many people had some to sell. :D
Debbie

1. What are the prices for the Sweetheart Towels & Dessert Plates?

The Sweetheart Towels & Dessert Plates are priced at $24.99 for a set of 4.

2. Can I purchase the Sweetheart Towels & Dessert Plates individually?

Yes, you can purchase the Sweetheart Towels for $12.99 for a set of 2 and the Dessert Plates for $14.99 for a set of 2.

3. Is there a discount for buying multiple sets?

Yes, there is a discount for buying multiple sets. If you purchase 2 sets or more, you can get them for $22.99 per set.

4. What is the shipping rate for the Sweetheart Towels & Dessert Plates?

The shipping rate for the Sweetheart Towels & Dessert Plates is based on your location and will be calculated at checkout.

5. Are the Sweetheart Towels & Dessert Plates dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Sweetheart Towels and Dessert Plates are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandeeterry
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
debvoellinger
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies