• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sweetheart towels

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
I have two sets of sweetheart towels for sale at $10.00 each and some dessert plates I will part with for $20.00. Let me know if you are interested. Shipping is not included in the prices. But I give cheapest shipping rates available. Debbie

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Update on the products for sale!

Dessert plates - SOLD!!
I still have two sets of Valentine sweetheart towels for $10 each. Shipping will only be $3.00 parcel post. Priority will be $4.50.
I also now have some kitchen shears for $10.00 shipping is same as for the towels above.
Also I have two large serving spatulas for $7.00 each. Shipping is also the same. I will combine shipping if you purchase more than one item.
I take paypal, check or money order.
Thanks, Debbie

plichte

May 24, 2005
Please Hold

Debbie:

Would you mind holding onto one set of those towels for me? I was supposed to order two sets for a guest and I only did one, actually, I don't even know if I could've ordered her two in January, but anyway. I am still trying to get a hold of her. I should know by tomorrow, Thursday the 9th if I need them.

Of course if you have someone banging down your door to get them right away, sell them, just in case she says not to worry about it. But, I would love to be able to get a set if she wants them. I will be in touch tomorrow.

plichte

May 24, 2005
Sorry I didn't reply yesterday. I am not needing a set of those towels. Thanks though! I hope I haven't kept you from selling them.

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Still have the towels!

chef-kina said:
Debbie,

If you still have the towels, I will take both sets. You can email me at [email protected]. Thanks, Jenny

I have tried to email you but for some reason I get a failure to send response from the hotmail server. I don't understand why but I did Private Message you and I thought I might as well post here also. If you are still interested I still have them both. Thanks, Debbie

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
I also have an extra set of unopened Sweetheart towels I'd like to sell if anyone is still interested. Set for $12 including shipping to the US, check or money order please. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if your interested.

Nov 6, 2005
I've got a set of sweetheart towels, new in the package. I'll sell them for $8 shipped first class. Message me if you are interested. Thanks!

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
rayday said:
I also have an extra set of unopened Sweetheart towels I'd like to sell if anyone is still interested. Set for $12 including shipping to the US, check or money order please. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if your interested.

This set has been sold, thank you.

Desiree