• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Recipes with Our Sweet Up Set Sprinkles!

In summary, The Sweeten up Set Recipes includes 5 easy-to-make dessert recipes, a set of measuring spoons, and a batter bowl. The recipes are designed to be accessible for all levels of cooking experience and can be customized to suit personal preferences and dietary restrictions. While they are specifically designed for the included tools, other Pampered Chef products can also be used. The set can only be purchased from the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant to ensure all necessary components are included.
Dotty
Gold Member
I have a customer who just purchased the Sweet Up set with the Mocha, Caramel, and Cinnamon sprinkle sets. She asked me for some ideas and recipes for the set.

Here are my ideas -

Quickie Ideas:
oatmeal
coffee

Recipes:
Cinnamon rolls - make the garlic-parm bites using the cinnamon sprinkle and maple syrup instead of the garlic and parm and italian seasoning.

Anyone have any other ideas? Any luck with the seasonings? They must have a ton of uses, but I'm drawing a blank.

Thanks

On ice cream
on yogurt

Roll sugar cookies in the sprinkles and bake or mix them right into the cookie dough.

Sprinkle on top of quick breads and muffins before baking.

in cream cheese to spread on bagels.

FRUIT DIP
(also good with pretzel & graham cracker sticks)
8 ounces soft cream cheese
8 ounces sour cream
7 ounce jar of marshmallow cream
3-4 Tbls. of sprinkles.

Ooh, good ones!

Oh - I have one customer who buys them to sprinkle on her kids applesauce.

We used them in the waffle/pancake batter - teenage girls LOVE these!

They're also good with many of our trifles.
Milkshakes

Most of the others have listed the bulk of my "expertise" =)

Sprinkle on cut-up fruit or fruit salad. I think someone once mentioned grilling fruits with one of the sprinkles???

for your purchase of our Sweet Up Set Sprinkles! I'm so excited to hear that you're already thinking of ways to use them in your cooking. Here are a few ideas and recipes to get you started:- Sprinkle the Mocha blend onto your morning oatmeal for a delicious mocha twist on a classic breakfast.
- Use the Caramel blend to add a sweet and buttery flavor to your coffee or latte.
- For a quick and easy dessert, sprinkle the Cinnamon blend over vanilla ice cream or yogurt.
- Try using the Cinnamon blend in your favorite pancake or waffle batter for a tasty and flavorful breakfast.
- Use the Mocha blend in a marinade for steak or pork for a unique and delicious flavor profile.
- For a savory twist, sprinkle the Caramel blend onto roasted vegetables or sweet potatoes.
- Use the Cinnamon blend in your homemade granola for a warm and cozy breakfast option.
- Try making a homemade chai latte by sprinkling the Cinnamon blend into your favorite tea or milk.
- Use the Mocha blend to add a rich and chocolatey flavor to your brownie or cookie batter.
- For a sweet and spicy snack, sprinkle the Caramel blend onto popcorn or roasted nuts.I hope these ideas inspire you to get creative with your Sweet Up Set Sprinkles. Happy cooking!

1. What is included in the Sweeten up Set Recipes?

The Sweeten up Set Recipes includes a set of 5 recipe cards featuring delicious and easy-to-make desserts, as well as a set of measuring spoons and a batter bowl for precise and convenient baking.

2. Are the recipes in the Sweeten up Set Recipes difficult to make?

No, the recipes included in the Sweeten up Set Recipes are designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of cooking experience. They also come with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure successful results.

3. Can I use other Pampered Chef products to make these recipes?

Absolutely! While the Sweeten up Set Recipes are specifically designed to be used with the included measuring spoons and batter bowl, you can definitely use other Pampered Chef products to make these delicious desserts.

4. Are the recipes in the Sweeten up Set Recipes customizable?

Yes, the recipes included in the Sweeten up Set Recipes can be easily customized to suit personal preferences and dietary restrictions. For example, you can substitute ingredients or adjust measurements to make the recipe gluten-free or vegan.

5. Can I buy the Sweeten up Set Recipes separately from the Pampered Chef website?

No, the Sweeten up Set Recipes can only be purchased as a set from the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. This ensures that you receive all the necessary components to make the recipes successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsuzn
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • JAE
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JAE
  • esavvymom