• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gooey Dips: Has Anyone Experienced This Before?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers popular gooey dip recipes such as spinach and artichoke dip, buffalo chicken dip, and cheesy bacon ranch dip. These recipes can also be made in a slow cooker for convenience. To prevent burning, stir the dip occasionally while it cooks. Low-fat ingredients can be used, but may affect the texture and flavor. No special equipment is needed to make these dips.
pc_jessica
so i made these dips the other night. and mine turned out really really gooey, almost like a glue. has anyone made these before? is that what they are supposed to be like? i was picturing them being more creamy like.

how did you make them?
Jen

The recipe I always use is slightly different than the one everyone else seems to use.

I use the small jar of marshmallow creme (7 oz)
1 block of cream cheese (8 oz)
1 Cup sour cream

and stir this all together. This is creamier than the other I think...and not quite as thick.

oh that sounds great, i bet the sour cream would help because my recipe i used is the exact same minus the sour cream! i will use this next time! thanks :)

Becky, how much of the sprinkles do you add?

pampchefrhondab said:
Becky, how much of the sprinkles do you add?
I divide it into thirds and add about 1 Tbls. of sprinkles to each. Maybe a little more?:eek: (I'm soooo bad at measuring!)

What do you serve with the sweet dips (crackers, pretzels, etc.)?

I serve them with pretzels (adds a salty element to it) or graham cracker sticks. Vanilla wafers are also good.

i also do graham crackers and pretzels...i sold 3 sets of the sprinkles when i had these dips at the party!!

I do graham crackers, Nilla Wafers, or animal crackers. The Furry Guy says they're great with banana chips, too.

I use pretzel sticks and apple wedges.

1. What are some popular gooey dip recipes from Pampered Chef?

Some popular gooey dip recipes from Pampered Chef include spinach and artichoke dip, buffalo chicken dip, and cheesy bacon ranch dip.

2. Can I make a gooey dip in a slow cooker?

Yes, many gooey dip recipes from Pampered Chef can be made in a slow cooker for easy and convenient preparation.

3. How do I prevent my gooey dip from burning on the edges?

To prevent burning on the edges of your gooey dip, make sure to stir it occasionally while it cooks and keep an eye on it to ensure it does not overcook.

4. Can I use low-fat ingredients in my gooey dip?

Yes, you can use low-fat or reduced-fat ingredients in your gooey dip, but keep in mind that it may alter the texture and flavor slightly.

5. Do I need any special equipment to make a gooey dip from Pampered Chef?

No, most gooey dip recipes from Pampered Chef can be made with common kitchen equipment such as a stove, oven, or slow cooker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Tpol04
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DeeDee616