• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sweet Recipe for February??

Hi there,I was hoping to do a recipe in Feb that featured some of the March bakeware specials but also using one of the sweet sprinkles on guest special for Feb.Any suggestions? I was thinking maybe the molten choc cakes w/the sprinkles at the bottom, but then it may be hard to get the cupcakes out.Thanks!!:chef:I have a torte recipe floating around. It also features a ton of products.I'm doing Ann's dip in the tribowl to showcase the Sprinkles. As far as featuring the March specials, we'll do a chocolate cake or torte using one of the pieces.Thanks! What's Ann's
Chef Duck
Gold Member
Hi there,
I was hoping to do a recipe in Feb that featured some the March bakeware specials but also using one of the sweet sprinkles on guest special for Feb.

Any suggestions? I was thinking maybe the molten choc cakes w/the sprinkles at the bottom, but then it may be hard to get the cupcakes out.

Thanks!!:chef:

I have a torte recipe floating around. It also features a ton of products.

I'm doing Ann's dip in the tribowl to showcase the Sprinkles. As far as featuring the March specials, we'll do a chocolate cake or torte using one of the pieces.

Thanks! What's Ann's Dip in the Tri bowl?? I tried to search recipes but couldn't find it

Chef Duck said:
Thanks! What's Ann's Dip in the Tri bowl?? I tried to search recipes but couldn't find it

1 8z cream cheese
1 jar fluff

mix, divide into 3, sprinkle about 1-2 tbsp of each sprinkle into each portion.....I believe this was it.

I made 1/3 of his with the hazelnut mocha sprinkle......OMG :sing: :love: :thumbup: It is soooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!

You can use anything from apple slices to pretzels to dip with. I also used Kashi honey sesame crackers and Special K chocolate things......lol

Here it is

I highly recommend the sprinkles dip, as you can make one batch and show all 3 flavors of sprinkles.

Mix:
1 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme

Split into thirds, and put 1 tablespoon of sweet sprinkles into each third. Serve with pretzels, graham cracker sticks or apple wedges in the trio bowl.

She also recommended putting the trio bowl into the med dot bowl with whatever you are using to dip with around it. I think this is an awesome idea!!!

Thanks so much!!!

Ooh! That's a great idea. As for a recipe to show off next month's host special, I love the chocolate peanut butter cup torte.Oh wait, I missed the part about the sprinkles!

1. What is the Sweet Recipe for February?

The Sweet Recipe for February is a delicious dessert recipe that changes each month and is exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It's a fun and tasty way to try out new products and create sweet memories with loved ones.

2. How can I access the Sweet Recipe for February?

To access the Sweet Recipe for February, you can either attend a Pampered Chef party hosted by a consultant or visit our website and shop for the necessary products to make the recipe at home. The recipe will be included in your order or shared by your consultant after the party.

3. Can I customize the Sweet Recipe for February to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, our Sweet Recipe for February can be customized to fit your dietary needs. Our consultants can provide tips and substitutions for ingredients that may not align with your dietary restrictions. We want everyone to be able to enjoy our delicious recipes!

4. Are there any special deals or discounts on the products used in the Sweet Recipe for February?

Yes, each month we offer special deals and discounts on the products used in our Sweet Recipe. These deals are exclusive to Pampered Chef customers and can be found on our website or through your consultant. Don't miss out on these savings!

5. Can I share the Sweet Recipe for February with my friends and family?

Of course! We encourage you to share the Sweet Recipe for February with your friends and family. Not only will you be spreading the deliciousness, but you'll also be supporting your consultant and their business. Happy cooking and sharing!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ghosking1856
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
blessedrub
  • marystell1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mom4angela