• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkles on Blackberry Cobbler?

In summary, the conversation revolved around ideas for using the Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkle. Suggestions included mixing it with cool whip, yogurt or ice cream, making a fruit dip with cream cheese and vanilla yogurt, using it as a spread on bagels or fruit, and baking it into cookies or cobbler. Some participants mentioned concerns about the sprinkles being high in calories or sugar, but overall, the sprinkles were popular and well-received.
MLC
Anybody have any ideas for the Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkle?

Pair'm up with 30 units of Insulin?Sorry.

so true...

I need to find several recipes to make, my husband keeps eating it straight out of the bottle.

Mix with cool whip, and serve on waffles on home-made waffles.

Put it on yogurt or ice cream, mix in cream cheese & vanilla yogurt for a yummy fruit dip.

I took about 1/3 a block of cream cheese I had left from a recipe, softened it. Add a splash of vanilla, and then about a tsp of the Honey Vanilla Sprinkles (more if you like more flavor). Mix it up and it makes a nice bagel or fruit spread.

RMDave said:
Pair'm up with 30 units of Insulin?

Sorry.

It's no different than any of the other sprinkles...:) PC isn't known for it's figure-friendly recipes and such. Why start with the sprinkles? :cool::cool:

I dipped some sugar cookie dough in them and baked them - delicious! I tried this with the Lemon, Cinnamon and Caramel too - the Lemon is my favorite, closely followed by the Honey Vanilla.....I did a very thorough test.....and I'm full :)

Oh, Linda, how willing you are to sacrifice in the name of PC. ;)

Although I LOVE Hazelnut my least favorite is our hazelnut sprinkles. I started WW AGAIN!! So I have been shying away from the sprinkles, but maybe I'll have to try a few.....;)

esavvymom said:
It's no different than any of the other sprinkles...:) PC isn't known for it's figure-friendly recipes and such. Why start with the sprinkles? :cool::cool:

You're correct, Bobbi. The entire line of Sprinkles are "diabetes in a jar." I personally stay away from them. The truth, however, is that I never eat what I demo. I never eat any of the desserts/sweets even when "rehearsing" the recipe. That's why I have neighbors. Thank goodness they all give me accurate "reviews" so I can tweak a recipe if needed.

Sprinkles must sell well or they wouldn't be in the product line. I have absolutely no problems selling them or demoing with them. They're just not for me.

MLC said:
Anybody have any ideas for the Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkle?
Just made homemade blackberry cobbler before i baked it i put 1/2 cup of sweet honey vanilla sprinkles over the top of cobbler then baked it at 350°
For 45 minutes .it smelled so good.can't wait to try it

lonnie carpenter said:
Just made homemade blackberry cobbler before i baked it i put 1/2 cup of sweet honey vanilla sprinkles over the top of cobbler then baked it at 350°

lonnie carpenter said:
Sounds delightfully delish! I need to get me some PC sprinkles quick ...Thanks for the idea

What is Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkle?

Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkle is a delicious blend of honey, vanilla, and spices that adds a sweet and flavorful touch to your dishes.

How do I use Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkle?

You can use Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkle as a topping for baked goods, as a seasoning for meats and vegetables, and in marinades or dressings. It can also be sprinkled on top of oatmeal or yogurt for a sweet and flavorful breakfast.

Is Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkle gluten-free?

Yes, Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkle is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

Can I use Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkle in place of regular sugar?

Yes, Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkle can be used as a replacement for regular sugar in many recipes. However, it may alter the flavor and texture slightly, so we recommend experimenting with it first.

Does Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkle have any added preservatives or artificial flavors?

No, Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkle is made with all-natural ingredients and does not contain any added preservatives or artificial flavors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kisrae