• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inputting Our Shows on Consultant Corner: Need Help!

In summary, the Booking Blitz is up now, but there is not yet anything for registering your shows. You can enter your shows in the special section for the Booking Blitz if you have them booked through the blitz. If you register a show and the date changes, you will need to follow the guidelines in order to qualify for the drawing.
lauriedip
Help! I can't find where to input our shows starting today on consultant corner. anyone been able to do this yet?

I don't know if you have done this before but if you haven't. Go to consultant's corner and click on Consultant Connection and you can do it there.

In order to qualify for the drawing, you have to enter your shows in the special section for the Booking Blitz. There is a link for the Booking Blitz in the new scrolling "ad" in the top left corner of CC, but on the page itself there is not yet anything for registering your shows. My guess is it won't be up before noon.

It's up now

Now this is just for shows that you've gained through a booking blitz, not shows you've had on your calendar previously?

And what happens if you register a show, and then the date changes? My mother keeps bouncing between two dates in April!Karen

I don't know about anyone else, but a $5 gift card to Starbucks (and I LOVE Starbucks!) or a box of chocolates is NOT enough motivation for me! :( If it were products, sapron, etc ... I'd be a lot more motivated ...

cookingwithdot said:
I don't know about anyone else, but a $5 gift card to Starbucks (and I LOVE Starbucks!) or a box of chocolates is NOT enough motivation for me! :( If it were products, sapron, etc ... I'd be a lot more motivated ...

Try to build in some extra motivation for yourself then!! I've built in some extra motivation for me. I don't enjoy coffee OR chocolate so I really have NO reason to do the booking blitz.

If I can get 10 shows on my calendar during the booking blitz, I'll be buying myself the Trifle Bowl :love:
I NEED those 10 shows and they all have to be booked in VERY close because I'm moving mid-April. (That in itself is motivation)

But it's great to work toward something that you can splurge on but you don't know if you'd ordinarily do it.

Say you need a new handbag but it costs $20 more than you're willing to spend on a handbag. But you LOVE it. So make a deal with yourself (and your hubby if need be) to set your goal and when you reach your goal, you buy your "handbag". And if you decide not to buy the handbag...well then hey, you have those shows on your calendar!

This incentive doesn't really entice me (don't drink coffee/tea and am on a diet and shouldn't be eating chocolate ;) )...but by doing it I can get some April shows on my calendar which I need to do! I want that commission, plus I'd LOVE to earn that new apron!!! That's incentive right there. :D

use the coffee or chocolates as an addition for a great hostess gift, set a goal for them to earn it from u

What is the process for inputting a show on Consultant Corner?

To input a show on Consultant Corner, first log into your account and click on the "My Shows" tab. Then, click on the "Add Show" button and fill in the required information for the show, such as the date, host name, and location. Once all the information is entered, click "Save" to input the show.

Can I edit or make changes to a show that I have already input?

Yes, you can make changes to a show that you have already input. Simply go to the "My Shows" tab and click on the show you want to edit. From there, you can make any necessary changes and click "Save" to update the show.

I accidentally inputted the wrong information for a show. How can I fix it?

If you have inputted incorrect information for a show, you can easily fix it by going to the "My Shows" tab and clicking on the show. From there, you can make the necessary changes and click "Save" to update the show with the correct information.

Can I input multiple shows at once?

Yes, you can input multiple shows at once by using the "Batch Add Shows" feature. Simply click on the "My Shows" tab and then select the "Batch Add Shows" option. You can then fill in the information for all the shows you want to input and click "Save" to add them all at once.

I am having trouble inputting a show. Who can I contact for assistance?

If you are having trouble inputting a show on Consultant Corner, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you with any issues you may be experiencing and guide you through the process. You can find their contact information on the website or in your consultant materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessamary
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Elisha B
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies