• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sweet! Customizable Fliers and Outside Order Forms on Cc

In summary, Sweet! Customizable Fliers and Outside Order Forms on Cc is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows consultants to create personalized fliers and order forms for their customers. To access this feature, consultants must log into their Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Marketing Tools" section. From there, they can click on "Customizable Fliers and Order Forms" to be directed to the Sweet! platform. The fliers and order forms can be customized with the consultant's own branding and information, and there are various design templates to choose from. They can be shared with customers through email, social media, or in-person to increase sales and promote special offers or discounts.
ChefCKHall
Just got PC newswire and while I love the effort that ladies put into their fliers...home office just made it easier for all to customize outside order forms and fliers from consultants corner! On the order forms, you can add the sales tax for the show! WaHOO!Sometimes, change is good!Customize Your Flyers and Outside Order Forms!Host/guest flyers and outside order forms now include a field you can edit directly below "Your Consultant is:." Customize these documents with your name, phone number, email, Personal Web Site, etc. Simply type up to five lines of information and save the flyer or outside order form prior to printing or emailing.The September and October host and guest flyers and outside order forms, currently posted on Consultant's Corner, include the editable fields, as will all new flyers and outside order forms.We hope these changes reduce the time you spend on paperwork and allow you more time to grow your business!

Oh! I missed that!! I've been asking them for that!! Yeah! Tech dept at PC rocks!!

BethCooks4U said:
Oh! I missed that!! I've been asking them for that!! Yeah! Tech dept at PC rocks!!

Yep now they just got to fix it. The order forms are good to go but when you type your info in on host/guest special, they come up blank when you pull them up after downloading...emailed tech dept on it.

What is Sweet! Customizable Fliers and Outside Order Forms on Cc?

Sweet! Customizable Fliers and Outside Order Forms on Cc is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows consultants to create personalized fliers and order forms for their customers.

How do I access Sweet! Customizable Fliers and Outside Order Forms on Cc?

To access Sweet! Customizable Fliers and Outside Order Forms on Cc, log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Marketing Tools" section. From there, click on "Customizable Fliers and Order Forms" and you will be directed to the Sweet! platform.

Can I customize the fliers and order forms with my own branding and information?

Yes, Sweet! Customizable Fliers and Outside Order Forms on Cc allow you to add your own logo, contact information, and personal message to the fliers and order forms.

Are there any design templates available for the fliers and order forms?

Yes, there are various design templates to choose from for the fliers and order forms. You can also upload your own custom design if desired.

How do I use the fliers and order forms to increase my sales?

The fliers and order forms can be shared with your customers through email, social media, or in-person. You can also use them to promote special offers or discounts to entice customers to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • chef_goods
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
leannvv