• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Sweet Caramel Sprinkle Corn on Popcorn?

In summary, someone else has probably already figured this out and mentioned it on here. If so, I missed it.
raebates
Staff member
Someone else has probably already figured this out and mentioned it on here. If so, I missed it.

I sprinkled a bit of the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles on a small amount of microwave popcorn. Yum! The Furry Guy said that it was like caramel corn, but not overly sweet.

I plan to mention this at EVERY show from now on.

How did you get it to stick? I heard about someone doing this when the sprinkles came out and I tried it, but all the sprinkles fell to the bottom of the bag.

I have to mention this too! What a great idea! It will taste like kettle corn - salty and sweet!

Linda, I would say sprinkling it on right after you open the bag should do the trick. Wait, I'll go do it right now and let you know.

Ah, the sacrifices you're willing to make for the sake of your Cheffer buddies, Danielle. LOL!Linda, to me it's like putting Parmesan cheese on my popcorn. I tend to sprinkle little bits on little bits. That way I'm not shaking most of it down to the bottom of the bowl as I eat.

I did sprinkle when it was hot - still didn't stick. But, I don't do the pop corn with butter - could that be my problem? Was my pop corn too dry?

Yes, Rae, I will sacrifice myself anytime in the pursuit of eternal food glory! LOL

Well...here is the result of my experiment. Most of the sprinkles stuck to the inside of the bag because the inside of the bag is moister than the popcorn. Popcorn is very slightly sweet but I was hoping for a sweeter flavor.

Anyone else feel like a mad scientist like me?

We appreciate your willingness to sacrifice, Danielle.Linda, I don't do butter on my popcorn. You aren't going to get a bunch of the sprinkles with each bit, just a hint.

How about spraying a bit of butter flavor PAM and then sprinkles immediately after? How would that work? Anyone want to try this? This way would probably be less calories too if you are worried about it.

I think instead of Pam, I might be tempted to use some of the "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" Spray or something like that that's intended to be consumed as is.

This does sound yummy, and we'll be trying this here tomorrow, for sure!

Ardi

ardipc said:
I think instead of Pam, I might be tempted to use some of the "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" Spray or something like that that's intended to be consumed as is.

This does sound yummy, and we'll be trying this here tomorrow, for sure!

Ardi
I would use a small amount of real BUTTER. Even on a diet you are allowed SOME fat so why not enjoy it. A tablespoon or so of butter would be just enough to hold some of the sprinkles on and still not blow the diet. I say use the best! Besides all those substitues have things in them that I don't want and the taste just isn't the same no matter what their advertizers say.

ETA: Thanks for the idea! I don't know why I hadn't thought of it earlier either!

BethCooks4U said:
I would use a small amount of real BUTTER. Even on a diet you are allowed SOME fat so why not enjoy it. A tablespoon or so of butter would be just enough to hold some of the sprinkles on and still not blow the diet. I say use the best! Besides all those substitues have things in them that I don't want and the taste just isn't the same no matter what their advertizers say.

It's ALWAYS better to use real food!:thumbup:

(It's a hang-up of mine....:eek:)

I'm with you. As someone once said, I trust cows more than chemists. LOL!

That's a very good point, Shawna. And, since chocolate comes from a bean, it's a vegetable. That makes it health food. :)

1. What is Sweet Caramel Sprinkle Corn?

Sweet Caramel Sprinkle Corn is a delicious and easy-to-make snack mix that combines the perfect balance of sweet and salty flavors. It is made with popcorn, caramel sauce, and a sprinkle of our signature Pampered Chef seasoning.

2. How do I make Sweet Caramel Sprinkle Corn?

Making Sweet Caramel Sprinkle Corn is simple and only takes a few minutes. First, pop your favorite popcorn according to package instructions. Then, drizzle caramel sauce over the popcorn and stir until it is evenly coated. Finally, sprinkle our Sweet Caramel Sprinkle seasoning over the popcorn and mix well. Enjoy!

3. Can I use any type of popcorn for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of plain or lightly salted popcorn for this recipe. You can also use microwave popcorn or make your own using a stovetop or air popper.

4. Is Sweet Caramel Sprinkle Corn gluten-free?

Yes, our Sweet Caramel Sprinkle seasoning is gluten-free. However, be sure to check the ingredients of the popcorn and caramel sauce you use to ensure they are also gluten-free.

5. How long does Sweet Caramel Sprinkle Corn stay fresh?

If stored in an airtight container, Sweet Caramel Sprinkle Corn can stay fresh for up to a week. However, we doubt it will last that long before it's all eaten!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
JAE
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe