• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to Spring Launch- Ideas for Sweet Apple Sprinkle?

In summary, the Sweet Apple Sprinkle has been used in multiple ways such as cream cheese on a bagel, on top of ice cream, in crescent rolls, and with peanut butter and pretzel sticks. There is also a recipe involving butter, brown sugar, an apple, and biscuits that has been tried and was found to be delicious. The Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle is also liked but has a hint of soap flavor due to the coconut.
Sweet Apple Sprinkle + ME (and my sugar addiction) = my version of crack cocaine, herion, etc.

I eat this straight up (plus on anything else that needs some apple sweetening). I have blown through 2 bottles of this on my own this week.

Hi, my name is Ann and I am glad to be here at Sweet Apple Sprinkle Anonymous (SASA). I can not get sober!!!

i used the apple sprinkles on puff pastry last night...wow very yummy. much better than the crescent rolls!

Last weekend, I threw together a quickie dessert with these. I cut the biscuits from a tube of Grands into quarters, then tossed them with 2 tablespoons of melted butter mixed with about a tablespoon of the sprinkle. I spread the pieces out on a cookie sheet, leaving them touching but not stacked on top of each other, then sprinkled with some more sprinkles. Baked as directed on the tube of biscuits. While they were baking, I made a simple cream cheese icing: a couple ounces of cream cheese, softened, mixed with powdered sugar to make a spreadable frosting, then mixed with a little milk to make it drizzleable. I drizzled that over the bites when they came out of the oven. They were really good, and would make a simple extra recipe at a show, especially a brunch show. (Sorry I don't have quantities, I just eyeballed things when I was making them.)

baychef said:
sweet apple sprinkle + me (and my sugar addiction) = my version of crack cocaine, herion, etc.

I eat this straight up (plus on anything else that needs some apple sweetening). I have blown through 2 bottles of this on my own this week.

Hi, my name is ann and i am glad to be here at sweet apple sprinkle anonymous (sasa). I can not get sober!!!

lol....hi ann!

I put the Apple Sprinkles on my Multi-grain cheerios this morning. Gave it a nice flavor.. sometimes they just need a little extra :)

these are my favorite... i use them in anything i can. :) I put them in pancakes and waffles and eat them with no syrup. To me this is my diet plan hehe.... i also make apple sweet rolls out of them with the croissant roles melted butter and sprinkles. Roll them up, cut them up and bake. They are so good, easy to make and people love them. I have not tried the lemon sprinkles as of yet. Or honey vanilla. I am anxious to though.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pkd09
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg