• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sweet and Salty Caramel Mousse Cups

In summary, the Sweet and Salty Caramel Mousse Cups are made with heavy cream, cream cheese, caramel sauce, crushed pretzels, and chocolate chips. They are not suitable for those with nut allergies but can be made with dairy-free alternatives. The mousse cups should chill for at least 2 hours before serving and can be made up to 24 hours in advance. Alternative toppings such as chopped peanuts or chocolate sauce can be used for added flavor.
Tpol04
I am wondering if anyone has made these? Can you make this ahead of time or do you need to do it right before serving? Or can you make the mousse part and keep it chilled then put it on the cups later?
I have a party tomorrow night but wanted to get everything ready for the party tonight.

Awesome, awesome recipe. It goes together really fast. There weren't any left over so I can't tell you how they keep but I would think you could easily make the crust and filling the night before and assemble the next day. I piped the filling with the easy accent decorator - prettier and shows the product.

Thank you so much. I did end up making the crust part tonight. Maybe I will make the filling and just bring that part to the show.

I made these a few weeks ago. I did everything the night before and assembled at the event.

I made these last night - full assembled - for a family lunch today. They were perfect and everybody loved them. I did put them in the fridge over night.

What are the ingredients used in the Sweet and Salty Caramel Mousse Cups?

The main ingredients in our Sweet and Salty Caramel Mousse Cups include heavy cream, cream cheese, caramel sauce, crushed pretzels, and chocolate chips.

Are these mousse cups suitable for a specific dietary restriction?

Our Sweet and Salty Caramel Mousse Cups are not suitable for those with nut allergies as they contain crushed pretzels. However, they are gluten-free and can be made with dairy-free alternatives.

How long do the mousse cups need to chill before serving?

We recommend chilling the mousse cups for at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to develop and the mousse to set properly.

Can these mousse cups be made ahead of time?

Yes, these mousse cups can be made up to 24 hours in advance and stored in the refrigerator. Just be sure to add the pretzel topping right before serving to keep them crunchy.

Are there any alternative toppings that can be used for these mousse cups?

For a different flavor profile, you can top the mousse cups with chopped peanuts or drizzle with chocolate sauce instead of the crushed pretzels. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HJPChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PCKristi
  • chef cathy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956