• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Swedish Spritzer Cookie Recipe | Quick and Easy to Make

In summary, Swedish Spritzer Cookies are traditional Swedish holiday cookies made with butter, sugar, flour, and almond extract. They are typically shaped into festive designs using a cookie press and are a popular treat during the Christmas season. To make these cookies, you will need butter, sugar, flour, almond extract, and any additional flavorings or decorations of your choice, as well as a cookie press. While it is possible to make these cookies without a press, the results may not be the same. To store Swedish Spritzer Cookies, keep them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week, or freeze them for longer storage. It is also possible to customize the flavors of these cookies by adding cocoa powder or using different
pampchefmom2002
I have a customer who needs this recipe and I have not been able to locate it. Anyone have a good recipe for the cookie press???

Thanks! Sheila

Here are some recipes that someone posted here.

Attachments

• cookie%20press[1].doc
    99 KB · Views: 257
Thanks Colleen, That is a great idea to add to cookie press orders!

What are Swedish Spritzer Cookies?

Swedish Spritzer Cookies are traditional Swedish holiday cookies made with butter, sugar, flour, and almond extract. They are typically shaped into festive designs using a cookie press and are a popular treat during the Christmas season.

What ingredients are needed to make Swedish Spritzer Cookies?

To make Swedish Spritzer Cookies, you will need butter, sugar, flour, almond extract, and any additional flavorings or decorations of your choice. You will also need a cookie press to create the unique shapes of these cookies.

Can I make Swedish Spritzer Cookies without a cookie press?

Technically, yes, you can make Swedish Spritzer Cookies without a cookie press. However, the cookie press is what gives these cookies their signature shape and texture. You can try using a pastry bag with a star-shaped tip or rolling the dough into balls and flattening them with a fork, but the results may not be the same.

How should I store Swedish Spritzer Cookies?

To keep your Swedish Spritzer Cookies fresh, store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. You can also freeze them for longer storage, but be sure to thaw them completely before serving.

Can I customize the flavors of Swedish Spritzer Cookies?

Yes, you can certainly customize the flavors of Swedish Spritzer Cookies to your liking. Some popular variations include adding cocoa powder for chocolate spritz cookies or using different extracts, such as lemon or peppermint, for a unique twist on the traditional almond flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • LisaJG