• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Branded Sweatshirts and Bags?

In summary, there are various Pampered Chef merchandise items for sale, including a pink hooded sweatshirt for $13, a Kahiki colored sweatshirt for $8, a green sweatshirt for $6, a green T-shirt for $5, a messenger bag for $5, and a black over-the-shoulder bag for $5. The pink sweatshirt is pending sale, but all other items are still available. The seller can be contacted through email or PM.
nicki25
Silver Member
I have the following for sale. The price doesn't include shipping. You can email me at [email protected] or pm me if you are interested. Thanks and have a great day!!!

Pink hooded sweatshirt with Pampered Chef in royal blue & pink on the front. Size is 3X (the size runs smaller). Sightly used. $13

Kahiki colored sweatshirt with Pampered Chef in smaller letters over the heart side of the sweatshirt. Crew neck. Slightly used. Size XL (fits like an XL) $8

Green sweatshirt with Pampered Chef w/ a chicken logo over heart side of sweatshirt. Crew neck. Used. Size XXL. $6

Green T-shirt with Pampered Chef logo in middle of shirt, also has the chicken logo. XXL $5

Messenger bag w/ pictures of products all over the front. Slightly used. $5

Black over the shoulder bag. Same print as the rolling cart (little pampered Chef words all over). Slightly used. $5

I sent you a PM and an email

thanks

I sent you a pm regarding the pink sweatshirt. Annie

Is the pink hoodie still avaible?

The pink sweatshirt is pending sale now. Thanks for asking. All the others are still available.

pm'ed and sent you an e-mail.

I am in the process of getting back to everyone that has PM'd me and emailed me. I have to go to work now (at the pool with latchkey) so I won't have access to my email or here till I get back. I will be in touch. Thanks all!

If anyone wants one I have the same pink sweatshirt hoody in a 2x that is just a bit tight on me, I just bought Nicki's 3x hoping for a better fit. If anyone wants my 2x let me know [email protected] (same price)

cwinter - if the pink hoodie has not stains, I'd be interested.

Do you have a picture of the messanger bag?

What do you have left? And a picture of the messanger bag would be great!

1. Can I personalize the sweatshirt or bag with my name?

Yes, we offer embroidery services for both sweatshirts and bags. You can add your name, initials, or any custom text to make your purchase unique.

2. Are the sweatshirts and bags machine washable?

Yes, all of our sweatshirts and bags are machine washable. However, we recommend following the care instructions on the label to ensure the longevity of your purchase.

3. Do you offer different sizes for the sweatshirts and bags?

Yes, we offer a variety of sizes for both sweatshirts and bags to accommodate different body types and needs. Please refer to our size chart for more information.

4. Can I return or exchange a sweatshirt or bag if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we have a hassle-free return and exchange policy for our products. If you are not satisfied with the fit, you can return or exchange the item within a certain timeframe. Please refer to our website for more information on our return policy.

5. Are the sweatshirts and bags made from sustainable materials?

Yes, we are committed to using sustainable materials for our products. Our sweatshirts and bags are made from organic cotton and recycled materials to reduce our environmental impact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheflisad
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • Melissa Redford