1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sweatshirts & bags for sale

1. nicki25

nicki25 Advanced Member Silver Member

I have the following for sale. The price doesn't include shipping. You can email me at nickiskitchen@aol.com or pm me if you are interested. Thanks and have a great day!!!

Pink hooded sweatshirt with Pampered Chef in royal blue & pink on the front. Size is 3X (the size runs smaller). Sightly used. $13

Kahiki colored sweatshirt with Pampered Chef in smaller letters over the heart side of the sweatshirt. Crew neck. Slightly used. Size XL (fits like an XL) $8

Green sweatshirt with Pampered Chef w/ a chicken logo over heart side of sweatshirt. Crew neck. Used. Size XXL. $6

Green T-shirt with Pampered Chef logo in middle of shirt, also has the chicken logo. XXL $5

Messenger bag w/ pictures of products all over the front. Slightly used. $5

Black over the shoulder bag. Same print as the rolling cart (little pampered Chef words all over). Slightly used. $5

Jul 15, 2009
  2. cwinter474

cwinter474 Veteran Member Gold Member

I sent you a PM and an email

thanks

Jul 15, 2009
  3. chefannie

chefannie Member

I sent you a pm regarding the pink sweatshirt. Annie

Jul 15, 2009
  4. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

Is the pink hoodie still avaible?

Jul 15, 2009
  5. nicki25

The pink sweatshirt is pending sale now. Thanks for asking. All the others are still available.

Jul 15, 2009
  6. pm'ed and sent you an e-mail.

7. nicki25

I am in the process of getting back to everyone that has PM'd me and emailed me. I have to go to work now (at the pool with latchkey) so I won't have access to my email or here till I get back. I will be in touch. Thanks all!

Jul 16, 2009
  8. cwinter474

cwinter474 Veteran Member Gold Member

If anyone wants one I have the same pink sweatshirt hoody in a 2x that is just a bit tight on me, I just bought Nicki's 3x hoping for a better fit. If anyone wants my 2x let me know cwinter474@aol.com (same price)

Jul 16, 2009
  9. cwinter - if the pink hoodie has not stains, I'd be interested.

Jul 31, 2009
  10. chefkarri

chefkarri Novice Member

Do you have a picture of the messanger bag?

Aug 2, 2009
  11. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

What do you have left? And a picture of the messanger bag would be great!

Aug 2, 2009
Have something to add?