• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suyb Oct 2010 Class - How's It Going?

In summary, Kristin and Christina both say that their businesses have improved since taking the Step-Up-Your-Business class with Sheila. Kristin has increased her number of shows, Christina has increased her show average, and both say that implementing the Full Service Checkout was a huge help. Kristin has also recruited two new clients from shows where she used the booking/recruiting slide.
Sheila
Gold Member
I sent out a mass e-mail to everyone who had registered for the Step-Up-Your-Business Class back in October to call in tonight & see how everyone's doing. I received a few e-mail responses from people who didn't get to participate in October & a couple of testimonials, but no one called in today. So we'll do it on the forum! :D

Kristin said:
Hey Sheila! I cannot make the call on Monday night but wanted to let you know that my business has COMPLETELY changed! I am now a Team Leader with 6 under me and working towards the Director once the career plan changes in March :) I also have had the biggest few months ever for my business!!!! If there is one thing that has changed for me, I would say that it’s implementing the full service check out!!! I ask EVERYONE about all 3 things and then I follow up with everyone :) It has worked amazingly well for me :) Thanks again for all of your help!!!!

Christina said:
I just wanted to say thanks for doing the class - I enjoyed listening to all of them! Since then, I my schedule has become more consistent and I have more shows scheduled. I plan to listen to the calls again and put more of the ideas into action. My goal for this year is to earn the New Orleans trip and a cruise and I'm behind the 8 ball right now, so I will have to "step up my business" if I plan to hit my goal.

As I've said previously in my calls, I didn't start the Full Service Checkout until Jan '10. I had just promoted to TL at that point and have since promoted to D and then to AD! I am a firm believer in doing the FSC!!! I also love the Booking/Recruiting slide. If you don't have it, I highly recommend that you get it. You'll spend close the same amount trying to make your own, just bite the bullet & get the professional looking one. ;) The $15 investment is worth the extra bookings, recruit leads & promotions in the long run. :thumbup: It was my first year trying for a trip and I earned Toronto, even with the military moving us from Okinawa to Toronto in the middle of the year. Success can happen if you believe in it & strive for it. :D

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So, for the rest of you who did take the course with me, I'd like to know how you are doing with your business since starting the class!
  • Did you recruit during/after taking the course?
  • Did you promote?
  • Have you increased your number of shows?
  • Have you increased your show average?
  • If there was ONE big "ah-ha" moment for you, you implemented something new into what you were doing & you are amazed by the results, I'd love to have you share it with the group!
  • Were you a Champion Player any/all of the weeks? (Did you complete all the tasks on your play list?)

Sheila, Thank you so much for doing the class in the fall. I just couldn't keep up with it all and I have so much on my plate, but it did help me. I have since recruited 2 gals and have a 2nd line recruit, and will officially promote to TL March 1. It did help me in having more consistent shows, and really doing it.
I don't know if I can specifically say one thing that did it, but it helped me be committed and do it. I have been using the booking/recruiting slide, but only on the booking side. I do the ticket game for recruiting.
After SL I think that I am going to try the recruiting side of it.... wish me luck!!!!!

Thanks Leslie! I'm glad you have seen an improvement. :D

I had 10 personal recruits in 2010. 7 of them were from shows where I used the booking/recruiting slide. I highly recommend that you try it for a few shows to see if you get the same or better results. ;)

I wanted to say thanks as well. I have been doing so much better, I am keeping an open mind to people and not assuming that they could never be intrested in the bussiness and while I still have no recruit I do have a possible recruit and my goal is for 5 recruits in 2011. I am doing way better in booking ahead! In the past I was ahead if the last week of the month I had one show for the following month. Now I have booked shows all the way to April and they are holding so far I also have two fundraisers beyween now and June. I really just feel so more confident in talking to people and in customer care. Thank you

Although I appreciate the flattery, it's not ME that made it happen. It was the fact that each of you dedicated yourself to stepping up your business! I just conveyed the info that PC provides ... I didn't create it! LOL :D

So glad that you have made improvements and are moving forward in a positive direction!!! :D

What is the "Suyb Oct 2010 Class" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

The "Suyb Oct 2010 Class" is a training program created by Pampered Chef for its consultants who started their business in October 2010. It provides them with resources, tips, and support to help them succeed in their business.

When can I join the "Suyb Oct 2010 Class"?

The "Suyb Oct 2010 Class" is only open to consultants who joined Pampered Chef in October 2010. If you joined after that month, there are other training programs available for you.

What can I expect from the "Suyb Oct 2010 Class"?

The "Suyb Oct 2010 Class" offers a variety of resources including training videos, online workshops, and weekly email support. It also provides tips and strategies to help you grow your business and increase your sales.

Is the "Suyb Oct 2010 Class" free to join?

Yes, the "Suyb Oct 2010 Class" is completely free for consultants who joined Pampered Chef in October 2010. It is a way for us to show our appreciation for your dedication and support to our company.

Can I still access the "Suyb Oct 2010 Class" if I missed the initial training?

Yes, the "Suyb Oct 2010 Class" resources are available for you to access at any time. You can catch up on any missed training or revisit previous materials whenever you need to.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • Poll
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila