• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suyb 2011: Week3 Action Plan - Play Sheet

In summary, these three ladies are interested in the business opportunity and are looking to take the next step. I'm confident that with the right approach, I'll be able to get them to sign up with my business.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Use your Play Sheet for Session 3 to help you practice & strengthen your recruiting skills:

• Make 3 contacts a day You’re building the 3 contacts a day habit. If you need help, ask for a buddy to keep you accountable. Check your calendars now and schedule time to make contacts. LOVE :love: the phone reminder!:thumbup::thumbup:

• Online course: The Recruiting Interview In this course, you’ll learn how to use the recruiting booklet to structure a comfortable, effective interview. Take the course before you observe a recruiting interview.

• Give out 5 (five) information packets and schedule a follow-up call or interview. Who will you give packets to?
Guests during the full-service checkout at Shows, people on your List of 100 you’d like to work with, etc.

• Do two practice interviews
Ask a friend or fellow participant to be your “prospect.” Take The Recruiting Interview online course first. Use the Guide to the Join Us! Recruiting Booklet to help you.

• Book 2 Shows
Whether the lead is interested in learning more about the business or not, invite them to host and take advantage of our great host rewards! You’re already making calls, maximize that time and ask if they’re interested in any of our services. Do that full service checkout by phone.

• Review the Online Independent Consultant Agreement Guide
Doing this will ensure you’re prepared to submit an agreement. Go to Consultant’s Corner > Managing Your Business > Recruiting and Leads > Consultant Agreement > Consultant Agreement Guide.

• Hands-on Training: Observe a recruiting interview
Ask your recruiter, your director or one of your power recruiters on the team.

There are just three simple steps to a recruiting interview.

Step 1: Get Acquainted (usually takes about 5–10 min.) The purpose is to:
• Get to know the prospect better.
• Help your prospect understand this is an opportunity to get answers to all their questions.
• Make the prospect feel comfortable sharing.

Step 2: Explore the Business (15–20 min.)
Explore the key topics your prospect wants to know more about to help make a decision. Use the Join Us! recruiting booklet to keep you on track.

Step 3: Conclude with a Decision (5–10 min.)
The guide will lead you naturally to a decision. You simply need to be prepared for a “Yes,” “No,” or “I’m still not sure.”

Why use the Join Us! Recruiting Booklet in a recruiting interview?
• It helps you stay on track while keeping the conversation friendly and relaxed.
• It’s fun to look at together, because people respond to visuals.
• It leads naturally into signing the agreement.

Take Action Challenge:

• Listen to the Recorded Tele Class Recruit with Confidence by Friday, and post one thing you learned and one thing you’ll do differently that will increase your confidence.
• After you’ve taken The Recruiting Interview online course and observed a recruiting interview, post your own Players’ Tip.
• Be a “Champion Player” when you complete all the squares on the Play Sheet!

Here's something to help you while you practice...it's an excerpt from You Don’t Need a Title To Be A Leader by Mark Sanborn. Keep this in mind when you talk with a prospect about the business opportunity.

Rapport refers to ‘a feeling of comfortableness.’ We tend to like people who we think are like us. Selling (and recruiting) involves the critical importance of establishing rapport. One effective technique is to look for similarities with the other person. Do you enjoy the same activities? Have friends in common? But there is a much easier and natural way to establish rapport. Ask yourself, What is the one thing I always have in common with another person? The answer: Their best interest.

When people know you are interested in their best interests, and in helping them meet their needs, they will trust you. It’s human nature. And that genuine interest in helping others and making a positive difference is the essence of leadership.

How can you keep your prospect’s best interest in mind during the recruiting conversation?

My three prospect's Joy Eley (She had a show and I just did my normal show, introducing the business during the show let her the brochure, by the time I got home had an email and she wanted to know more info I pretty sure she is going to sign, Erika Spaulding (had her help me on an outside project talked with her on the way to the project and she wants to have a show to get her feet wet she has never had a show but has brought alot of pc she said she would consider it when she sees how her show goes I will give her the show, Terri Riley talked about the business a few months back and we kept missing each other made a special trip to get to talk to her gave her the info and will be getting back to her this week.

Wahooo Dina! Thanks for "playing" and sharing! Super fabulous that you have 3 leads this week!! WOW!!! I'm so excited that you're exploring the biz with others....even if they weren't quick yes/no at first. ;)

Keep working your biz and looking forward to celebrating your growing team!

Go Dina! :D

I am super excited I try not to get hopes up just staying on top of it I feel is best to do

Signed a recruit yesterday wahoo. I am sad tho I can't do the next conference call I will be doing a SHOW!!! I want to make my goals thanks for everything you all have been inspirational.

Congrats Dina! :D

Dina, that's fabulous news! WAHOOOOOOOO!!! Thanks also for updating us....love that you're putting the training to work and that you are seeing the results! Missing a training is acceptable when you are using the time for an income producing activity - aka a show!!! Kudos my friend! I am super happy and proud for you!

Keep working it!!!

What is "Suyb 2011: Week3 Action Plan - Play Sheet"?

Suyb 2011: Week3 Action Plan - Play Sheet is a document that outlines a specific course of action or strategy for a team or organization to follow during the third week of the Suyb 2011 program.

Who creates the "Suyb 2011: Week3 Action Plan - Play Sheet"?

The "Suyb 2011: Week3 Action Plan - Play Sheet" is typically created by a designated leader or coach within the team or organization participating in the Suyb 2011 program.

What is the purpose of the "Suyb 2011: Week3 Action Plan - Play Sheet"?

The purpose of the "Suyb 2011: Week3 Action Plan - Play Sheet" is to provide a structured and organized plan for the team or organization to follow during the third week of the Suyb 2011 program, in order to achieve specific goals and objectives.

What information is included in the "Suyb 2011: Week3 Action Plan - Play Sheet"?

The "Suyb 2011: Week3 Action Plan - Play Sheet" typically includes details about the team's or organization's goals for the third week of the program, specific action steps to be taken, and any necessary resources or support needed to execute the plan successfully.

How often should the "Suyb 2011: Week3 Action Plan - Play Sheet" be updated?

The "Suyb 2011: Week3 Action Plan - Play Sheet" should be updated as needed, based on the progress and results of the team or organization during the third week of the Suyb 2011 program. It is important to regularly review and adjust the action plan to ensure it remains relevant and effective.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991