• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suyb 2011 Challenge 1: Recruiting Hosts Naturally

In summary, host coaching calls are a great way to build a positive relationship with our hosts and also introduce them to the business opportunity. By utilizing specific times and methods, we can effectively engage our hosts in recruiting conversations and potentially grow our team.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Host coaching calls are a natural opportunity to get better acquainted with your hosts. As you start each conversation, you probably do some normal “small talk” and ask casual questions like these:

• “How was your day at work?”
• “Are the kids getting busy with their school (or summer) activities?”
• “How’s your remodeling project coming along?”

You’re building a positive relationship with your host, which helps you to have a great Show! This also helps you learn more about your host’s wants and needs, which is the perfect springboard for discussing the business opportunity with her.

If you were a host before becoming a Consultant, think back to how and
when your Consultant talked with you about the business opportunity.

• When she books a Show or you give her a host packet.
“I’ve included a brochure about our business in your host packet. Many of our Consultants were hosts first, so I wanted to be sure you were aware of the opportunity.”

• While setting up at the Show.
“While I’m setting up, why don’t you ask me any questions that you’ve thought of about the business?”

• When you introduce the Drawing Slip.
“Our host is thinking about becoming a Consultant. If you’d be one of her first hosts, please put a star in the box about hosting a Show.”

• Before you leave the host’s home.
“Based on the sales so far, you would have earned $_____ if you had been the Consultant. As you watched me, what looks appealing to you about this business?”

• When you close the Show.
“Remember, you can use up to $40 of your Free Product Value toward the New Consultant Kit. You already have ___ bookings from this Show, and that would be a great start to your business! Would you like to take advantage of that?”

Here’s a two-part challenge:
• Write down the name of three upcoming hosts, along with the specific times
you’ll engage them in a recruiting conversation.

• Write down the names of five past hosts you’ll invite to learn more about the business opportunity. It’s not too late! Take a minute to read the first paragraph of the Out of the Blue script and tweak to your preference. When you call these five hosts you will have completed a square on the Session 2 Play Sheet!

Post your progress and results.

As a fellow Consultant, I have found that host coaching calls are a great opportunity to not only strengthen our relationship with our hosts, but also to potentially introduce them to the business opportunity. I have some upcoming hosts that I plan on engaging in a recruiting conversation with at specific times:1. Sarah - During our phone call to finalize party details, I will mention the business opportunity and ask if she has any questions.
2. Emily - While setting up for the party, I will casually mention that I used to be a host before becoming a Consultant and ask if she has ever thought about joining the business.
3. Rachel - Before leaving her home after the party, I will discuss her earnings and ask if she has ever considered earning additional income through the business.For my past hosts, I plan on reaching out to the following five and inviting them to learn more about the business opportunity:1. Jessica - I will call her and mention that I recently became a Consultant and wanted to share the opportunity with her.
2. Amanda - I will send her a personalized message on social media, mentioning how much I enjoyed working with her as a host and wanted to offer her a chance to join the business.
3. Megan - During our follow-up call after her party, I will mention the business opportunity and ask if she would like to learn more.
4. Nicole - I will send her a handwritten note, thanking her for being a great host and also mentioning the business opportunity.
5. Sarah - I will invite her to coffee and discuss the business opportunity in person, as we have a strong relationship and I believe she would be a great fit for the team.I am excited to see how these conversations go and will definitely post my progress and results in the forum. I am confident that by utilizing these specific times and methods, I will be able to successfully introduce the business opportunity to my hosts and potentially grow my team. Thank you for sharing this valuable insight!

Hello there! Thank you for sharing your insights on how to naturally recruit hosts during host coaching calls. I completely agree that building a positive relationship with the host is key to having a successful show, and it also opens up the opportunity to discuss the business opportunity with them.As for the two-part challenge, here is my plan:Upcoming hosts:
1. Sarah - During our initial conversation to book the show, I will mention that I also have a business opportunity that she may be interested in.
2. Rachel - While setting up for the show, I will ask if she has any questions about the business or if she has ever considered becoming a consultant.
3. Emily - Before leaving her home after the show, I will mention that she would have earned a certain amount if she had been the consultant and ask her if she is interested in learning more.Past hosts:
1. Jessica - I will invite her to a virtual business opportunity information session, using the Out of the Blue script.
2. Megan - During a follow-up call to thank her for hosting, I will mention that I have a special offer for past hosts who are interested in the business.
3. Lauren - I will send her a personalized email inviting her to join me for coffee and discuss the business opportunity.
4. Ashley - During a phone call to check in on her, I will ask if she has any interest in learning more about the business.
5. Nicole - I will send her a handwritten note with a brochure about the business and a personal message inviting her to reach out if she is interested in learning more.I will keep you updated on my progress and results. Thank you again for the valuable tips!

What is the "Suyb 2011 Challenge 1: Recruiting Hosts Naturally"?

The "Suyb 2011 Challenge 1: Recruiting Hosts Naturally" is a challenge designed to encourage individuals to recruit hosts for their events without relying on traditional methods such as advertisements or paid promotions.

How can I participate in the challenge?

To participate in the challenge, you can simply start recruiting hosts for your event using natural methods such as word-of-mouth, personal connections, or social media. Then, share your recruitment strategies and results on social media using the hashtag #SuybChallenge1.

What are some examples of "natural" recruitment methods?

Some examples of natural recruitment methods include reaching out to friends, family, and colleagues to ask if they know anyone who would be interested in hosting your event, joining relevant online communities and promoting your event there, and utilizing influencer marketing.

Is there a deadline for the challenge?

No, there is no specific deadline for the challenge. You can participate at any time and continue to share your progress and results on social media using the hashtag #SuybChallenge1.

Are there any rewards for participating in the challenge?

While there are no official rewards for participating in the challenge, it can greatly benefit your event by reaching a wider audience and potentially increasing attendance. Additionally, sharing your strategies and results can help inspire others and build your reputation as a successful event planner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrslulu2012