• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Survivor: Villains vs. Heroes - Who Will Reign Supreme?

In summary, the next Survivor season will include returning villains and heroes. The villains will be Russell H from Samoa, Johnny Fairplay from Survivor: Samoa, Rich Hatch from Survivor: The Australian Outback, Boston Rob from Survivor: Marquesas, and Michael Skupin from Survivor: Pearl Islands. The heroes will be Russel from Samoa, Rupert from Survivor: Fiji, Colby from Survivor: Tocantins, Micheal from Survivor: Cambodia, Tom Buchanan from Survivor: South Pacific, Rudy Boesch from Survivor: Borneo, Oscar Lusth from Survivor: Palau, Stephanie Lagrossa from Survivor: Samoa, and Bobby Jon Drinkard from Survivor: Cook Islands.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Ok so when I watched the reunion last night and found out the next Survivor was going to bring back villains and heroes my DH wouldn't play with me and try to guess who the villains and heroes would be. He doesn't think anyone from all stars will be back since it would be their 3rd survivor I think he's wrong. So anyone want to guess who they will be? I need to really think back to all the seasons and figure it out. I think I'll come up with way more villains then heroes but just going back and looking at all the cast members will be interesting. So as of right now this is who I predict so far

Villains
Russel H (Samoa)
Johnny Fairplay
Rich Hatch (maybe)
Boston Rob

Heroes
Russel (Samoa)
Rupert
Colby
Micheal (can't remember which season but who burnt his hands and was evacuated medically)

If I have time tonight I'm going to research more. I just want to come up and see if I'm right when it airs in February. DH thinks I'm nuts but I like to see. Since as i was watching reunion I was thinking it would be really cool if they did a Survivor where the villains faced the heroes in like the wrestling form where heels vs. babyfaces. I am very excited to see this one and am happy we only have to wait a little over a month!:):D

Hopefully we'll be all settled in our new house by then! If we ever close:eek:

Michael was from Australia. There were some good ones in the past but cannot remember most of their names!

Hatch won't be back because he's on house arrest and the judge wouldn't let him go (read it somewhere this morning). Him and Johnny Fairplay would be the only ones that I can remember being so horrible other than Russell from this season. I do think that Rupert will be back as a hero...I really liked him a lot and he was fun to watch.

What about "Dragon Slayer" (Coach)? Maybe Jenna on the good team -- it is very hard to remember everyone from 20 seasons/10 years!!

oh -- what's that one lady's name -- Jerri something -- she was kind of bitchy -- and the older Asian man (hero)? What about the black lady -- Eddie George's wife -- man, I'm bad with names .... she might be a hero......

gaddischef said:
oh -- what's that one lady's name -- Jerri something -- she was kind of bitchy -- and the older Asian man (hero)? What about the black lady -- Eddie George's wife -- man, I'm bad with names .... she might be a hero......

Jerri Matthey from Australia and Cerie I think is the other lady.

Here's is my updated list

Villains
Russel H (Samoa)
Johnny Fairplay
Rich Hatch (maybe)(i guess he's out)
Boston Rob
Jerrri Manthey
Lex Van de Berghe
Brian Heidik
Clay Jordan
Shi Ann Huang
Eliza Orlins
Parvati Shallow

Heroes
Russel (Samoa)
Rupert
Colby
Micheal (can't remember which season but who burnt his hands and was evacuated medically)
Tom “Big Tom” Buchanan
Rudy Boesch
Oscar “Ozzy” Lusth
Stephanie Lagrossa
Bobby Jon Drinkard
Yul (can't find that season yet but he won his)

I'm torn on Rob Cesternino since he was kind of villainous but you still rooted for him. And he was named best player to never win in his original season. Trying to find good guys is way harder. I have been looking through all these past survivor casts and I can't even remember who was who!

kcmckay said:
Here's is my updated list

Villains
Russel H (Samoa)
Johnny Fairplay
Rich Hatch (maybe)(i guess he's out)
Boston Rob
Jerrri Manthey
Lex Van de Berghe
Brian Heidik
Clay Jordan
Shi Ann Huang
Eliza Orlins
Parvati Shallow

Heroes
Russel (Samoa)
Rupert
Colby
Tom “Big Tom” Buchanan
Rudy Boesch
Oscar “Ozzy” Lusth
Stephanie Lagrossa
Bobby Jon Drinkard
Yul (can't find that season yet but he won his)

I'm torn on Rob Cesternino since he was kind of villainous but you still rooted for him. And he was named best player to never win in his original season. Trying to find good guys is way harder. I have been looking through all these past survivor casts and I can't even remember who was who!

It would be great to see Big Tom again and I've always been a big Rupurt fan (reminds me of my dad!)

I love Survivor, but the problem is that half of the people they'll bring back will have already been on the first All-Stars season (where so many of them quit), and so now they'll be getting a third chance. Enough is enough, already. Bring on some new people from past seasons!I've seen the rumored cast list online, so that's what I'm basing that above comment on.

I would love to see Ethan too, but depends upon how he is feeling....

gaddischef said:
I would love to see Ethan too, but depends upon how he is feeling....

Yeah if he wasn't in the midst of that battle he would have been on my pic but I'm figuring he won't be as well as Jenna since she's dating him.

I can't believe we haven't been talking about this season. I was so very glad that Russell didn't get a single vote. Though, I must admit that I'm disappointed that America gave his behavior the stamp of approval. The man doesn't have a clue that there are consequences to the way you treat people. Of the final 3 I was glad to see Sandra win. My issue with Parvoti is that I find women who use their sexuality to get men to do things for them offensive. Frankly, I think she's smarter than that. While I wouldn't necessarily want to hang out with Sandra, I admire the way she played the game.

Sandra has always been my favorite player. I love her candor. In a pre-show interview she said, "I'm gonna play the game the same way, and I'll win again, because they're all dumb." And she did! I love when she voted out Rupert she said, "I'm writing your name down again and you'll STILL give me the million dollars." People underestimate her game play. I think she is a great strategist; she is just more subtle about it.

She was a great mix of in-your-face candor and subtle strategy. Well played.

I couldn't follow this to the end but I really did not like the villians. Don't even know if Sandra was on the villians but if she was, she would have been the one I would have chosen. Parvati was just a mean girl. Is Shallow her real last name? If so...how fitting. Never liked Jeri. Especially glad that Rupert lost. How many times and how many ways can you mess so bad with people? Glad he got his!!!

Are you sure you meant Rupert and not Russell? Rupert's the bearded guy in the tye-dye. Russell's the guy one of my friends dubbed Crack Troll.

Okay..............I have to be on the other side. First of the three that were in the finals I have to be glad that Sandra won because she's an Army wife! However, I happen to like Russel. Well, like isn't the right word.....when he first came on the show last season I couldn't stand him but as the season went on I thought he was entertaining and I was actually just waiting each week to see what he would do. I mean, he found idols without clues! But ..... I didn't care as much for the way he played this time. However, I don't think he played the same this time but I really don't think he was any worse than a lot of other players there have been over the seasons. All that said.............

I was hoping that Colby would somehow manage to get himself into the final three. He seems like a great guy and I love JT too, although he made the mistake that got rid of him this time. But he accepted the responsabilty for it. Good for him.

As for the money Russel won for getting the most votes - the votes were for who made big moves, not who was a fan favorite, that is the award Rupert won in the past. I think he earned that one.

I have loathed Russell since last season, but I finally started rooting for him only because he MUST be a good player if people keep him around for SO long and don't realize how controlling he is. But I think they made a great point at the reunion - he knows how to get into the final 3, but in doing so he looses the votes to win. That's the tricky balance of the game. Laying low enough to not be a threat and get voted off during the game but be a smart, likeable, etc. enough to get the votes.

But I think he's right in that if America was deciding the winner, he'd probably be ALOT closer if not the winner. I'm not sure if Russell is really that much of a jerk, manipulative, lying person in real life. I think it's just how he plays the game. He seems to really be passionate about the game and it IS a game and even the nicest people understand that to play the game you often have to lie. He just accepts and embraces that as his strategy.

Here's my contention. If you'd lie, cheat, and steal for "just a game," why would I not believe you'd do that if a large contract were at stake in real life? Yes, a bit of dealing and deception are part of the game, but the way Russell used and talked about people (especially women) in both seasons shows that he's not a nice person. Period. That said, I can understand how people could feel that he'd played well. He certainly outlasted most other players. Still, I hate to see bad behavior rewarded. It's like the loudmouthed jerk that gets his way because others are afraid to confront him. He just continues to be more and more of a loudmouthed jerk because it works for him. That doesn't make it right.

Oh, I agree.....I hate to award bad behavior. In fact, I prefer to punish for bad behavior but I still have to say I don't think he did much of anything worse than some other players have done in the past. And he was a great player when it came to the actual physical part of playing the game. I mean, did you watch him. For a short, stocky guy he was fast. Granted this is me saying this and I could probably be chased down and eaten by a giant turtle but still.......

He got what was coming to him by not winning but as far as playing the game.......and two of them back to back so essentially he was "out there" for nearly 80 days. That's something to say I guess.

1. What is the premise of "Survivor: Villains vs. Heroes"?

"Survivor: Villains vs. Heroes" is the twentieth season of the popular reality TV show "Survivor", where a group of contestants are stranded on a remote island and must compete in challenges and vote each other off until one remains and is declared the winner. In this season, the contestants are divided into two tribes - the villains, who are known for their ruthless and manipulative gameplay, and the heroes, who are known for their strong moral values and integrity.

2. Who are the returning contestants in "Survivor: Villains vs. Heroes"?

Some of the returning contestants from previous seasons include villainous players such as Russell Hantz, Parvati Shallow, and Boston Rob Mariano, as well as heroic players like Rupert Boneham, Colby Donaldson, and Cirie Fields.

3. How are the tribes divided in "Survivor: Villains vs. Heroes"?

The tribes are divided based on the contestants' past gameplay and reputation. The villains tribe consists of players known for their cutthroat and deceitful strategies, while the heroes tribe is made up of players known for their honorable and loyal gameplay.

4. What challenges can we expect to see in "Survivor: Villains vs. Heroes"?

The challenges in "Survivor: Villains vs. Heroes" will test the contestants' physical, mental, and social abilities. They may include obstacle courses, puzzles, endurance challenges, and even food-eating challenges. There may also be reward challenges where the winning tribe gets to enjoy additional luxuries on the island.

5. How can I watch "Survivor: Villains vs. Heroes"?

"Survivor: Villains vs. Heroes" airs on CBS and can also be streamed on the CBS All Access app. You can also catch up on previous episodes on the CBS website or on other streaming services such as Hulu or Amazon Prime Video.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered